Replies

• Not at all! I meant it in a good way. We see eye to eye, dear. However, it could be interpreted differently.

Linda said:

I thought that only I'm crazy :)))
    A738a said:

Me too, dear. We're in the same boat. =] Thanks for stopping by!

Linda said:

The first thing that I have seen was devil

What do you see?
    Take a look at this picture. Describe the first thing that comes to your mind. Don't over think it!

• I thought that only I'm crazy :)))
    A738a said:

Me too, dear. We're in the same boat. =] Thanks for stopping by!

Linda said:

What do you see?
    Take a look at this picture. Describe the first thing that comes to your mind. Don't over think it!
  • Me too, dear. We're in the same boat. =] Thanks for stopping by!

Linda said:

What do you see?
  • The first thing that I have seen was devil

• Wow, you spotted justice! Good for you. Thanks for your reply, dear Guillermina.

Guillermina said:

It´s Batman flying over the city.

What do you see?
  • It´s Batman flying over the city.

• A738a said:

Ah, finger-painting was my favorite pastime as a kid. I used to made a mess whenever I was done creating masterpieces(!). You made me reminisce about my childhood. Sigh.

Once again, thanks,Chitra; for reminding me of my childhood.
    What do you see?
  • " Against All Authority", huh? I like it!
  • Anarchist
  • Ah, finger-painting was my favorite pastime as a kid. I used to made a mess whenever I was done creating masterpieces(!). You made me reminisce about my childhood. Sigh.

This reply was deleted.