What do you do to relax ? Where do you go ?

I find if I need to relax I go far away from people and as close to nature as I can.

I am attracted to wide open spaces and the ocean. I take my camera and my notebook. If I am inspired to write poetry I will or I will take photographs. 

What about you ?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Frankly speaking, when I am to relax the only better way I find is the net. I study online, I prepare my lessons through the internet, I meet my students on social networks, and that's it. I feel really fine. Of course I try to do it away from my kids and wife.

• Frankly speaking, when I am to relax the only better way I find is the net. I study online, I prepare my lessons through the internet, I meet my students on social networks, and that's it. I feel really fine. Of course I try to do it away from my kids and wife.

• A log cabin, in the woods. Yep. I'll go there and chug coffee by the fireplace all day long. Ooh, almost forgot; my novels will be there too:)

4ddcb4a3cc181d93bc25c24629f411ce.jpg

• This reply was deleted.
    • Maria,

Thats a great way to relax. You have so much energy :o)

If I can't get to the beach I will go to the park. I will some times take my 5 year old son there and let him play whilst i write. 

Thank you so much for your great comment Maria :o)

• Reading is what I do to make myself relaxed. But it works only when I am not working because in work days,  I can't read solemnly (lol), or I will go to a bookstore and buy some books. :)

• Chandra,

Reading is great. I write, but I think it would have the same effect. I just have to be in a quiet area amongst nature :o) 

This reply was deleted.