What do women want?

Hi All,

I know that it is the most difficult question even for women :)

From the first birth of human to these days, most of people sought about it.

Some of them supposed that the answers of the question was found by them, but they recognize that it was wrong. :)

Some of them have given up to seek because they fall into depression day by day. :)

Some of them are still seeking. :)

Maybe this discussion has spoken here before. I don't know that, but hope it will be interesting to hear different opinions :)

Enjoy your time friends...

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sorry about my english!! I think I made some mistakes.

• You could not be better Joseane de Souza Cardoso ;) Thanks for the sharing of your opinions .. I agree with you... 

• Every woman is unique like every man, so we have differents needs and wishes. It depends on the culture and other things, but I think in the present situation most women need equal rights and want a world without sexism.

• Hi
    Women want to have rights as same as men even more than men.in this days based on rights which women have they don't need men in economical aspects
    • Hi Jan,

of course women want the same rights as men, but how do you say they want more?

• If you ever know, just let me know :)
  • Hi Selcuk,

Women want men are not the rulers of the world, we want the equal rights as men have.

• Hi Saba,

Thank you for your participation and comments .. I haven't already said that women wants men .. Off course women are equal as men. My purpose wasn't remarked to the differents between women and men. I wonder that the diffirent things ...

• Let me see... And I may put the answer later~

[I am not a woman, I am a girl! giggling~]

• I will be waiting for your response Mickey. Hurry! :))

This reply was deleted.