What are your expectations?

With its ups and downs, the diminishing crawl of twenty-twenty one is coming. New babies were born and other people left us. With its remaining sweetness or bitterness, it is just leaving, and twenty twenty-two is coming. Any suggestions that might lead us properly? Do you expect any changes in our way of living?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Muchas gracias Estanis! Let's get ready for it.

• Hi Dara

I think if we haven't high expectations of life and be grateful for what we have, then life would be happier for us.

About changes in life, we should try to have a healthy lifestyle by doing regular exercise, having a healthy diet, giving up bad habits, thinking positively and avoid negative thoghts...

• Mutachakirum Saba! I think you are very stylish and you like sports a lot. I hope the new year is promising for us. Sorry for the late reply, and thanks again.

• Mashkura ya ustatha Sewar. Thanks for pressing the like button.

•      I guess I will trying my hardest to not forget along the way of year 2022 how to live or how to breathe. Farther more, I will do my best to silent all my grieving sighs and be the tough shield for my family, as always I used to be. Happiness doesn’t come boxed and labelled. It comes only with our determination. My friend, these are my expectations to my life. I can make differences in it, with faith and patience, because I own it. But according to the world………I have nothing. It is not under my control. So, let the time tells us.

Finally, May God grows your laughter and make you catch your own dreams. God bless you and your famile as well.

• Mara tanya shookran jazeelan ya ustatha Sewar! We will wait for the time to tell us about 2022.  May God bless Sewar and her family.

• Atamana laki kul asaada anti wa ahliki alkiram ya ustatha Sewar! All the best wishes for twenty twenty-two for Sewar and her respected family. Thanks for everything. 

• Baraka Allahu fiki ya ustatha Sewar wa fi ahliki aidan! I would like to say a happy new year in advance. I shall come back later to see your nice words about 2022. Thank you.

This reply was deleted.