we laugh during our daily life many times. Some people rarely do that. Some people never laugh but they smile, others do not laugh or either smile. On the occasion of world laughter day, do we have to laugh, and are there any benefits from doing so?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  

I think all people like laughing and hate crying.

• Laughing is a very healthy exercise to keep oneself ecstatic but sometimes its really hard for people to laugh in some situations. When it comes to talk about the world laughter day so of course we should try to laugh on that day or every single day with friends and families and if better, you are just surrounded by the strangers. You will perceive to be relaxed and happy.  The current situation has taught us that the life is so unpredictable thus better to enjoy each and every moment of your life.

• Kavita, main tum ku sahamat hoon! It is true that laughing is healthy. We do not know what is happening next. At least, we can enjoy our time. Being sad would not get things back. It is better to be happy and try to forget the pains of yesterday. Thanks, Kavita for your nice words.

• I think that to laugh is one of the best thing what you can do in your life. It teach you that any trouble isn't bigger than you and to have fun whole life is just really importnant to your hapiness😍

• Ahoit Rosa! I guess it is related to happiness. When you are happy you smile or laugh. I hope to be one of your friends. Sorry for the late reply.

• Thanks Dara for your many funny stories!

• Pa de quoi Dummy! I hope to be one of your friends. Thanks for your nice comment. Sorry for my late reply.

• It gives energy to us

• Rasmy, akohohmoda! We need energy. I hope to be one of your friends. Thanks again.

• Laughter prolongs life, as for me this is the most important thing!

This reply was deleted.