we laugh during our daily life many times. Some people rarely do that. Some people never laugh but they smile, others do not laugh or either smile. On the occasion of world laughter day, do we have to laugh, and are there any benefits from doing so?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Saya setuju dengan anda, Peony! Definitely, I agree with you. Thanks for your nice comment and sorry for the late reply.  

• This reply was deleted.
    • Spasibo Bossona! I agree with that. Is it possible to be one of your friends? Thanks again.

• Domo arigato Tam! I believe you. Thanks for your nice comment.

• My friend dara

Laughing cure hearts

It is a deed to people around you

• Miziyan Billale!  Our hearts need laughing. It can be like that as you mentioned. Sorry for the late reply.

• Hi, Dara. In Japan, there is a proverb such as "Laughter is the key to happiness." I think that laughing eases the tension.

• a good laugh its good for a soul.. 

• Fizzy, saya harap kabar kamu baik! I agree with you. Thanks for your nice words. Don't forget to extend my regards to your respected family.

• Yes there are many advantages. So it is very common fact that once we laugh and be happy in every time it will reduce many deceases in our body. Especially in related to non communicable diseases and heart diseases we can take as an example. So my opinion is when ever you can be as a smile person and don’t forget to laugh and live as a happiest person. Reagards 

This reply was deleted.