We should not eat meat?

I heard that a representative of a Japanese vegan group insisted that we must not eat meat, and that animals are not food. But we have eaten meat from ancient times. I don't deny them to be vegans, but they shouldn't deny that people eat meat. Of course, we must thank the animals, because we take their lives to eat their meat.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, Estanis. Thank you for your reply. Hehe, a tax for peopel who eat meat.

• Meat or no meat...vegetable or no vegetable...everyone should eat what he likes. Important is the respect for our food, it means no waste of food.
    In my opinion, all kind of food is healthy if you are not allergic to something.
    It's just a question of the doses as all things in life.
    Balanced nutrition is the best.

• Hello, Rose. Thank you for your reply. I agree with you. There are many people in some places who can not eat food enough, while people in some places waste food. It is a problem we must solve.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Thank you for your reply. Are all vegitables not good for human health?

• Animals eat animals, animals eat humans, it's our nature

What animals like to eat humans?

What animals like to eat humans? - Quora
    • Hello, Sophia Gardner. Thank you for your reply. Yes, carnivorous animals eat animals.

• Not talking about nutrition, but when we talk about energy.... The energy we get from eating meat is more powerful, I think. (I ever heard about that) What do you think? :)

Thank you for starting this discussion, Tam.

• Hi, Onee-chan. Thank you for your reply. Yes, I think so, too. But how about elephants? They only eat grasses, vegetables and fruits, but they are big, strong and powerful. It is interesting, isn't it?

• I eat meat although it's not everyday. It's delicious. :))

• Yes, it's delicious, but I keep in mind to eat them with vegetables and not to eat too much.

This reply was deleted.