Replies

• Hi NGUYEN, nice topic to discuss.

-firstly it depends on the country’s culture which means that some countries the wife suppose to take care of her home,children and her husband and make it perfect and worm where the husband who just responsible for gaining money for the house and children.

-secondly in my opinion no matter who make the home or the house the most important thing is the understanding between wife and husband in order to create better environment for their children because the family like a ship if they help each other and respect each other the ship arrives home safely..

NOTE: sorry if there is any mistake in my reply because im beginner in English.

• Thanks for your answer, now make house where not only men, there are many women have high position and wealth in society, her man depends on his wife.

• Yes, I think so "the most important thing is the understanding between wife and husband in order to create better environment for their children", no problem, I'm the same as you I'm beginner in E

Good luck with learning English!

• This reply was deleted.
  • Thanks, it is only the ancient idiom.

• Thanks for your comment, you're right, I hope your idea will come true.

Wish you success in life.

• Thanks for your sharing, don't worry  There are very many women were successful and in high positions in social. Example: Yingluck Shinawatra, who is your country's prime minister.

See you later!

• Thanks for your sharing and comment on my topic, I always agree with you "the house needs to protect/keep by both, not only one". But as you know, very little vietnamese man know look after and teach their children and never do the housework. It is only an expression sentence, I said: There are very many women were successful and in high positions in social.

• We've got the similar proverb in Ukrainian... It says that the woman holds  the three corners of the house on her shoulders   and the man holds only one corner.....my husband likes to repeat this proverb... we have nothing to do with it.... we're responsible for everything what is happening in our families....we're women and we're proud of this..... 

• Thanks for your sharing and comment on my topic, I think so, it is the same, wish you have much success and happiness in life.

This reply was deleted.