Replies

• Hi Mr. Dara )

Dried meat, dehydrated meat...There are many cultures with cuisines which include raw meat...So...how can we argue something that is evident. If people eat it...maybe it gives them some good )))
    Personally, I ate dried meat and fish. Not sure if it gave me any extra bonuses, but it was yummy and not that bad as it can seem.

And yes, we always have to be very careful with the quality and source of the food we eat. As Tam says, it might be really dangerous.

• Spasibo O. M. Thanks for your nice comment on that discussion. As the matter of fact, I was not correct. I did  not mean only raw meat, but also meant those organs like the liver, lungs, and the stomach. Please, take a look at that photo:

https://www.myenglishclub.com/photos/uncooked-meat-3

Some people cut those organs into small pieces. They add onion, lemon, and some pepper. They eat that dish without any cooking. As you and Mr. Tam said, it was dangerous and it might cause death. Thanks for your nice words.

uncooked meat 3
      Uncooked liver, lung. 
  • Hi Dara. Uncooked (raw) meat is dangerous because they sometimes have parasites and fungi propagate easily in them. In Japan, five people died after eating raw meat three years ago because of fungi.

This reply was deleted.