If you have to choose between a true love or true friend, what do you wanna choose??

Do you think that one side is more important than the other side??? 

Don't hesitate to share your opinion....

For me, if i wanna choose although both sides are important in our life, I will choose true love coz true love lends to true life ...

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If I have to choose, I will choose the true love, if this love for the wife because this love will continue.
    But the true friend or the true love, all of them will easily finish if their living conditions have changed, and this always happens.

• For this question I will not be able give a answer because my best friend is my love.mean my wife is my best friend.
  • In my opinion I will choose true friend coz till right now i have many friends who always help me,,, i love u guys,,, muachhhh (sorry my english is not good) thanks

• Erika don't tell that your english is not good.do not undervalue yourself.
  • Tell me does true friend not love truly?  If not, he/she is not a true friend.

• I will choose "true love"....as for me a true friend has limitations unlike with your true love. You can tell your problems and other sentiments to your friend but not everything especially when its too personal. On the other hand you can share everything to your true love as both of you has the strongest bond, as you and your partner's hearts literally become one. A person who has both true friendship and true love at the same time is the luckiest one. And im happy to say that im one of the luckiest person as i have my bf as my true love and he's my bestfriend at the same time. In addition to the spice of my life, he's my worst enemy too sometimes. hehehe! 

• Maya thanks for sharing,,, goodluck for your love and friend hehehe

• I will choose true friend

Friend will be there when you lose your love...

This reply was deleted.