To break the rules.

Hello, guys!
May I have your attention again? (Sorry, friends, I am too curious sometimes) LOL

Have you ever broken common rules, laws, customs or traditions?
How did you feel after that?
Is it too bad to bend some rules a little bit?

Recently I have read one wonderful phrase: "You have to break rules if you want to build a new world." I think It is the matter of opinion.

Thank you in advance for your point of view, guys!

I wanna add a few questions, guys!

Have you ever faced stupid and funny rules or restrictions?
What kinds of them? 
Do you always follow signs with warnings?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Break it then take a risk.

• Of course, dear Tina. Some people like to take a risk. )))

• Evenif it is so late ,I want to say something on this matter. Rules and regulations are set by the governoment for the seak of  having harmoney between people.Thus we should obey for them. However, there are unwritten rules imposed by the socity which are mostely related and associated with culture and belives. to mentin few of them,kids are not allowed to hear disscuons made between adults and womens are not allowed to wear trousers. So ,in my opinieon we can say no for those related to cultlure belives if we don't belive in them.

• If rules are written by government for the seak of having garmony between people why they are different in different countries? Why when some rules are allowed in one country they can be forbidden in another one? Different societies different rules. And when people move to another country they must change their rules and tradition also. 

Thank you, dear Selam, for your comment. 

• Hello, Saba!

We are all look for justice in laws but not all laws can't give it.
    Because the law must be the same for all but situations can be different and sometimes people are doomed to break some rules. There are a lot of examples in life when we face unfairness in spite our law-abidingness. In many cases, society decides what is better for you and your life. You have to obey their rules or to go to another society. Moreover it is so great If we can protest against unfair rules and change them to better ones.

• HI

Even if the law is same for all the people the excution is diffre. |This isnot because the law is not fair ,but the one who enterprate and excute may make mistakes. In most of the undevelped nation this is the day to day reality. The poleticians are not strong enogh to obey for the law. They are above the law, that makes them dectator. So to get justic become the most lexures ting rather than the right of the people. I think this is the problelm of being democrat or not.

By the way feel and share your pain ,how much it is disgusting to see people forces you to agree wiht them evenif you don't belive and want to agree with the idea. any way don't stop from fighting(peaacfuly) until you get justic.

Best

• If the rules are in favor of public, it's a duty for everyone to obey them, but sometimes rules are not fair. In these cases, we should not obey them but protest them.
  • Hello, Fran!
    I like your point of view. I like democracy. You are right that rules have different degrees of importance. And the most important is how your breaking of rules influences on others. We live in society and it must be taken into account.
    Thank you for your comment. 

• Hi!, I think that rules, laws, customs, etc, are requires for life in society, but at the same time, society must allow these rules to evolve, and for that, I think the best system is a democracy. On the other hand, Not all rules have the same degree of importance, a good question to find it out is: how would it affect others if I break this rule? Best regards

• Rules made by poweful (cruel) people if broken have cruel consequences. It wise to be powerful against the formers to change the rules. Breaking them ha no solution.

Regarding upbringing is like I said is self-breaking. (Breaking from the cruel prevailing).
This reply was deleted.