Time Travel

Hi every EC members!

I'm sure that all of us know that THE PAST is gone and THE FUTURE hasn't happened yet, so the only moment we have is right here and NOW. However, let's imagine if you had a Time Travel, what would you do with it? When in the past and future would you like to go to?

For me, I would like to come back to the moment when I was born to see how happy my parents were when they had seen me at the first time. And also to see myself when I was a new born baby. :)

I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Have a nice day

Kanna,

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Deepa,

Thank you so much for your comment. You're really a good mother. Your son must be love you so much.

Have great time with your family.

Kanna, 

• Wow! You have a nice idea! Travelling is one of my hobbies. Why do you only want to visit 80 countries? There are more than 190 countries in the world, and I want to visit all of them. :). If I had a ticket like that, I would share it with you. :D

Thank a lot for your wise comment,

Have a great time!

Kanna,

• as ur wish, I'm trying 2 stay updated dear Larryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;-)

• Thank you so much for your comment and your nice pictures, Larry. I used to play many interesting games when I was a child. 

Have a great time,

Kanna,

• As Shabeen's comment, I prefer my childhood, childhood concerns, childhood games, laughs, tears, funs..............................

I missed all of them, all of things belonging 2 my childhood.......................... :-(

Thx 4 ur heart touching question...

• Yeah, childhood was the best time in our life. 

Thank you Fahime for your nice comment.

Have a great time.

Kanna,

• If i get a chance to travel through time,at first I would like to visit my parents when they were alive.I am sure that would be a nice feeling more than anything else for me.

• God bless ur parents' souls dear chandramathi v ........................

• Hi Chandramathi,

Thank you so much for your nice comment. You are a good daughter! I'm sure that your parents living in the other world would feel very happy because they know you love them very much. I also miss my parents so much, so I'll go home to see them as soon as possible. 

Kanna, 

This reply was deleted.