Three questions

Dear friends and EC members.

I invite you all to think about following questions and to tell us your answers.

Here you go:

1. If you could have a question answered by an omniscient, what do you want to know?

2. If you could give a newborn only one single piece of advice for its entire life, what would that be?

3. Would you give away your best memory to wipe out the worst?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My Dear Friend Rose, I was just responding the comment of NotAclue ....Trully , no bad sense behind . At my  first comment on your question  ,'' I see the event from a different angle was ''  that I've mentioned....Doing this , I was opeing new gates to debate on your valuable topic . I do not look at the event only from one side but , I look at it from different and different sides. A main topic should bring another one , and another one brings another....So I said '' We have right to no forgive someone from his own sins ''...I've carried the topic to another side ... I was aiming to create an endles topic.... That's okay, I also wont  debate this comments on. After this time I will select  my friends among of my equals .

Thanks ,

• Oi, Iris

Lol, I cautioned you not to kick around the encountered stinky mess but you most evidently thought better...now a white mongrel has the occasion to yap its mental constipation that only God has the right to forgive and butt into our matters as if they were his own. 

• LOL, Rys!

Next time, I am going to listen to you more carefully.
      I have been learning my lesson.

Some comments better should be kept unanswered.

• Hello Rose, Oh, You are not a good listener , If I were you I would not listen the lessons of stinky wild mountain cats' lesson.

• Adriano, I don't think of continuing that kind of discussion. 

My last words: I don't agree neither with Rys that you are a white mongrel nor with your words Rys were a stinky wild mountains cat. 

I think we all should treat each other with more respect. 

Please respect my wish and don't reply on these,  my last words to this discussion. 

Thank you.

• I thank you very much too, I also never confirm my and his words....

MOTTO ;  WHAT YOU PLANT NOW YOU WILL HARVEST LATER .

Thank You ,

• 1. Can I ever know that I was there, my feelings and existence were there in the world, or I'll totally vanish from the world after my death? 

2. Never harm others.

3. No.

• Dear Oporazita,

As I can see, the majority of the replyers here ask about what might happen after our death. I have to admit, it's an essential question we think about, no matter if we are religious or not.

I think no one of us wants to go without leaving traces. It is the question of the meaning and purpose of life, the reason for our being here and what we leave behind.

Thanks so much for telling us your opinion.

•  Hi, Rose!

1) What exists?

2) Do what you like and want to do and don't care what people say and do.

giphy.gif

3)

giphy.gif

• Hi Roman. It's nice seeing you participating in this discussion.

Your question to question number 1 is short but meaningful. Questions about existence is an existential question for everyone. I don't believe it can be answered at all. For that, it would be nice to find an omniscient.

I like your illustrated answers to 2 and 3...there is nothing to add...LOL.

Thanks.

This reply was deleted.