Three questions

Dear friends and EC members.

I invite you all to think about following questions and to tell us your answers.

Here you go:

1. If you could have a question answered by an omniscient, what do you want to know?

2. If you could give a newborn only one single piece of advice for its entire life, what would that be?

3. Would you give away your best memory to wipe out the worst?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 1/ what is the real cause of the Corona virus ?
    2/ life is a game , so don't take bad times seriously .
    3/ No , I wouldn't . Because without the worest I won't be able to appreciate the the best .
    Thanks dear Rose for your refreshing questions . I hope you are doing fine and have a nice day :)

• Hi, dear Rosemary. 

Thanks for your point of view and participation in this discussion. If we ever get the answers? I hope so. 

Thanks for asking, I am doing well. I hope the same for you and all your dears. Have a nice day, too. 

• 1. How to get rid of ants in the house without injuring them?

2. Read math.

3. I need bad memories right now. I have to learn from them.

• Hi, babai.

1. if you have no other problems...LOL!
      2. Hmm...Math isn't everything.
      3. You lucky one if you have not had bad memories in your life...but that wasn't the question.

•  Oi there, flolks, 

Hmmmmmm.....from the view-point if my snow sprinkled beard, I would do the following:

1 - I would ask the Omniscient why do I live in such a sheetee world if He is Almighty.

2 -  Don't expect good things from life.

3 - Nope, I wouldn't! You gotta teste some bitterness to fully appreciate the taste of sweetness. 

• Hi, Rys.

1. The best question ever ... I keep asking this question, but there is no answer ... there is only religious rhetoric I don't like. Religion can be like opium for the people. I respect believers, but they shouldn't believe everything without questioning it by their common sense.

2. You don't think so yourself...come on! Just think of your family!

3. I totally agree.

• Let me put a dot over my "i", I had a family which I cared for the best I could and I chrised all of it.....SO WAT? Now I am stuck on the 10th floor, alone, bearly able to breathe and move around grinding my false teeth in pain, 

• Rys...

I am so sorry...

If only the idea that you are very valued and really appreciated here would console your bitterness... no matter how stupid my words sound now. I just...feel so much pain in your words which is really difficult to bear.

You are strong. Sometimes I just take my hat off to you. Thank you for being.

• Ohhh, Rys.

I'm so sorry.
      Now I can understand the bitterness in your comment.
      Do you know? It's hard to understand why children take their parents' love and care for them for granted. Life should always be a give and take; from both sides, parents and children.
      When parents get older, the proportions of needing something and giving something, shift. I am not talking about material things, but about affection, caring without getting something in return, just because of gratefulness and love.

• 1) Can you see all these needless suffering going on, clock-in much?

2) Make helping others your life mission. Start with papa and mama.

3) That would leave the mundane and mediocre. No best memory to cherish and no worst memory to learn from. I’ll keep them then, tqvm.

This reply was deleted.