The number of cases exceeded the threshold of five million people in the world. The stark death toll is nearing three hundred thousand deaths. This is because of the stark spread of COVID 19, may Allah bless their souls. Clinical trials are underway. Epidemiologists, immunologists,  and other scientists are working hard to find a vaccine or a treatment for the deadly virus.

Now, governments are trying to suspend the lockdown gradually using the necessary measures of protection, antivirus masks,  and what is called the social distance. How are we going to look like after the pandemic is over?  Is the world going to be the same after  COVID -19?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• on dolgen Winnie The Pooh! Life has to continue. It has to. The world is going according to a certain system. Night comes after day until the end of the world. It is true that the world had encountered difficult epidemics. Circumstances were different at that time. The number of people is not like right now. What is called the social distance was automatically there.      

The connection between cities was not like before. Now, I can have breakfast in Kallithea, Greece, dinner in Denver, Colorado. The means of transportation between countries and cities are much easier and faster today.  Thanks, Winnie for a provoking comment. 

• Dear Winniethepooh, I agree with you, after that this big epidemics arrived in Spain, I looked up some information about it on internet and I think maybe this virus was created in a laboratory.

• hoy con dinero, maniana libry, Laura. This is a saying here in our area, (today, it is with money, tomorrow, free). The matter needs some time. Every secret will come to the public. Between you and me, Laura sin;t it about money? Look at all the laboratories around the globe, see the competition between them, the race to win, and come up with a new vaccine or some sort of medication. Anyway, just let's wait and see. 

• Dear Dara, your discussion is very interesting, from my point of view this is my answer, I have a question too, Is the vaccine a bussiness or help for the citezens? I am from Spain, It is  one of the worse European country that the COVID 19 has hit hardly, but I dont think that the people go out more strong after that, on the contrary I think after that the people is more shy. take care.

• Gracias seniora Laura! First, I hope to be one of your friends. Second, I wrote a blog about a month ago. It is entitled Corona versus our consciences. I tried to answer your question in an interrogative way. Try to see it,  please. By the way, Spain is getting better. The number of new cases is going down. Even Italy, France,  and other European countries. The problem is us. Here, in the middle east, our new cases are increasing day by day. My God bless you and your country.   

• It is going to be a tremendous business for the country who finds the remedy first coz they are not going to distribute it free of cost.

• Bilkul sahih Mishaikh sahib! I definitely think so. Coronavirus is being controlled in many areas. The last one was France. I heard that the deadly virus is under control. We are gradually getting to normal life but.... When we put (buts) things are fishy. Thanks, Mr. Mishaikh for your thoughtful comment. 

• queiro ser un de tus amigas, Laura. I am going to eat dinner. Please, add me to the list of your friends. I will come back to answer the nice intervention. Thank you.  

• nearing three thousand deaths ?.. Wrong information , Could you please correct it ?.. Grazie .

• Scousate Adriano! My mistake, three hundred thousand. Thanks for your polite correction. It is important to give the exact figure. I shall put it right. Once again, thanks. 

This reply was deleted.