the smile

Is it good to approach someone with a smile or a surly face?

Is it necessary to smile when greeting somebody? 

Do we have to smile when we meet?

To what extent does the smile control our behavior?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The face is a mirror of inside world. And if I see the smile, I think the person is fine. If I see surly face, I think  the person has trouble or bad mood, and I will try to help him.

• Wow! Asif, kon bola aisa? tumra matlab, smiling is good. I will keep that in mind, my dear good friend. I will just keep smiling. Thanks again Asif!

Asif Khan said:

Keep Smiling ... One day life will get tired of upsetting you.

the smile
    Is it good to approach someone with a smile or a surly face? Is it necessary to smile when greeting somebody?  Do we have to smile when we meet? To w…
  • Keep Smiling ... One day life will get tired of upsetting you.

• EC,I am very grateful for that invitation. I hope we keep on smiling. Thank you!

EC Member said:

Everyone should smile while they still have teeth) and one should keep smiling with everyone, everywhere , every time  because it will either warm their heart or piss them off. Either way you win!

Smile is powerful! let's keep smiling :) 

the smile
    Is it good to approach someone with a smile or a surly face? Is it necessary to smile when greeting somebody?  Do we have to smile when we meet? To w…
  • Pardonez moi! Thanks for your time and for your nice comment on smile.

Danny Clark said:

Well, Dara! When I smile to my wife I do mean that I am always glad to see her. It is out of the question!

But I think a smile is one of the tools of communication. It is an international language understandable everywhere.

And will be really thankful if you stop calling me like that. I am just a regular guy, OK?

the smile
  • Everyone should smile while they still have teeth) and one should keep smiling with everyone, everywhere , every time  because it will either warm their heart or piss them off. Either way you win!

Smile is powerful! let's keep smiling :) 

• Well, Dara! When I smile to my wife I do mean that I am always glad to see her. It is out of the question!

But I think a smile is one of the tools of communication. It is an international language understandable everywhere.

And will be really thankful if you stop calling me like that. I am just a regular guy, OK?

• Tres bon mon ami! J'aime ca. Nice way to keep smiling, but Danny, have you heard about the yellow smile? That kind of smile is very deceiving and unpleaseant. It's owner is having a mask of a smile if I may say so. Your wife is very lucky to have that smile of the handsome Danny. I forgot to say, or shall I ask, the smile is the language that all the people of the world understand? Thanks for that nice description about the smile, and what a description? Because it comes from the giant Mr. Danny Clark.

• Dear Dara! I feel like answering your questions today.

Well, I sincerely believe we should smile meeting new people or seeing those we know. Smiling, we show them our positive attitude, our good intentions. Our smiles say that we are glad to meet/to see others. In my society, smiling is an integral part of commmunication and behavior. If you don't smile, you will be immediately asked if anything is wrong. Sure, our smiling doesn't control our behavior. It is us who control our faces. And I tell you, it is sometimes unbearably tiring to smile all the time under any circumstances! And, of course, our smiles are not always sincere. We smile because we have to, because it is our image. We "put on" our smiles waking up and can "take them off" only going to sleep. And I am extremely happy when I come to Kiev and can smile only if I feel like that!

This reply was deleted.