the smile

Is it good to approach someone with a smile or a surly face?

Is it necessary to smile when greeting somebody? 

Do we have to smile when we meet?

To what extent does the smile control our behavior?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Williams, imagine you met two guys at work, one with a broad smile and the other with a surly face. Whom would you like to talk to or deal with? Thanks Willi!

Williams said:
    Interesting topic. Smile always good for our health. Everybody like to see smile face to others. I like to see smile face always.
    the smile
    Is it good to approach someone with a smile or a surly face? Is it necessary to smile when greeting somebody?  Do we have to smile when we meet? To w…
  • Main ap sei sahamat hoon. Salt and curry, you made me hungry, Amar. A very simple and nice description for the smile. I will remeber to keep that in mind. Thank you!

AMAR-tiger said:

Dear Sir,

I just want to say that smile is like salt in curry. If we put it, then we will get the actual test of curry.

So whenever we smile, we get relaxed and it helps to live a healthy life.

Keep smiling

the smile
    Is it good to approach someone with a smile or a surly face? Is it necessary to smile when greeting somebody?  Do we have to smile when we meet? To w…
  • Dear Sir,

I just want to say that smile is like salt in curry. If we put it, then we will get the actual test of curry.

So whenever we smile, we get relaxed and it helps to live a healthy life.

Keep smiling

• Teskkur ederim Vian! It's good to smile to one another. If we do that love will spread over
    US.
    vian said:
    i think it is important to have smile on your face when you meet someone .for me it is very important it gives you a positive energy and cause u to have a warm relationship with your friends or co-workers.when i meet my friends i usually say hello while i am smiling to them. some people think that their problems prevent them from having a warm relationship but i dont think so. one should forget his or her problem at work or wherever they are and start their days with positive energy.
    the smile
  • i think it is important to have smile on your face when you meet someone .for me it is very important it gives you a positive energy and cause u to have a warm relationship with your friends or co-workers.when i meet my friends i usually say hello while i am smiling to them. some people think that their problems prevent them from having a warm relationship but i dont think so. one should forget his or her problem at work or wherever they are and start their days with positive energy.
  • Main ap sei sahamat hoon, Salamat Khan! Inshaa Allah, your wish, will be extended to the others. I totally agree with you. some doctors say, it's good for the muscles of the mouth. Thanks Khan, could you visit my page again and see The Wedding? Thanks!

SALAMAT KHAN said:

Smile is gift of Allah. those people have smile on face definitely is very lucky person. i wish to everyone always keep smile. 

the smile
  • Smile is gift of Allah. those people have smile on face definitely is very lucky person. i wish to everyone always keep smile. 

• Veelin dank Rose! The matter is not compulsory. If you don't want to smile, it's ok. The smile is the easiestway for communication. I hope to be one of your friends. Can you send me the friend request? Thanks!

Rose said:

We shouldn't only smile because someone like a person or somewhat like a religion orders us to smile. A smile should be given voluntarly, honestly and gladly by our heart. Anything else is wrong. A sincere smile is showing kindness and welcomes you peacefully.

Precious said:

Dear friend dara gino,
    I do agree ,yes Its good to smile when we meet some one ..and in Islam Muslims also ordered to smile when they greet to each other .so we should follow this .and smile have pleasant effect on other people .
    Nice topic ..thanks for sharing ...:))
    the smile
  • We shouldn't only smile because someone like a person or somewhat like a religion orders us to smile. A smile should be given voluntarly, honestly and gladly by our heart. Anything else is wrong. A sincere smile is showing kindness and welcomes you peacefully.

Precious said:

Dear friend dara gino,
    I do agree ,yes Its good to smile when we meet some one ..and in Islam Muslims also ordered to smile when they greet to each other .so we should follow this .and smile have pleasant effect on other people .
    Nice topic ..thanks for sharing ...:))
    the smile
  • Dhanyawad Raghu! I do not know about this, but look at this, a look, a smile, an appointment, and then the meeting. Lovers do that, don't they? Here, the smile connects the look with the rendez voud to reach the final encounter which leads to marriage or any other kind of human relationship. Thanks Raghu!

Raghu said:

Smile increases your face value and your value with the other person. It has a strength to strengthen bonding between persons and when you introduce yourself smile adds value to your personality.

the smile
This reply was deleted.