the smile

Is it good to approach someone with a smile or a surly face?

Is it necessary to smile when greeting somebody? 

Do we have to smile when we meet?

To what extent does the smile control our behavior?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

•          Wow, as usual it is a nice topic. but this time, I personally feel, with a lovely invitation to keep our smile bright and shine. Thanks a lot for the nice invitation. My friend, yes it is very.....very necessary to take our smile where ever we go or with whom we be with . I have a strong believe that; the smile brings to our life much beauty and magic. It makes us think healthy and happy thoughts. And that all reflects on our chosen words. What do we want more of that?!!!!!!  God bless you my friend. I wish you; a smile which is never leaves your lips.

• Donnobad Bet! I heard that from a medical magazine about a while back. the magazine took the smile as a medicine. The doctor who wrote the article said that it would be very healthy to smile. the air would go inside the lungs when you smile and it helps in some way or another the blood circulation. As you mentioned bet, the smiling face makes you happy and relax. Thanks for your useful comment!

bet said:

I always prefer a smiling face and want to smile a lot! Yes, I found it is healthy. Even when we are in sad mood then a smiling face brings a positive change. Sometimes when I go outside and see a happy face instantly I want to change my serious face into smiling face. And a smiling face always look good too...so smile please!

the smile
    Is it good to approach someone with a smile or a surly face? Is it necessary to smile when greeting somebody?  Do we have to smile when we meet? To w…
  • I always prefer a smiling face and want to smile a lot! Yes, I found it is healthy. Even when we are in sad mood then a smiling face brings a positive change. Sometimes when I go outside and see a happy face instantly I want to change my serious face into smiling face. And a smiling face always look good too...so smile please!

• Bilkul sahih, Precious. Imagine that you shake hands with someone and your face is not smiling. The greeting can be very dry and void. In Islam, as you said, we are reminded to smile when we meet the other person. Thanks for your quickly and instructive comment!

precious said:
    Dear friend dara gino,
    I do agree ,yes Its good to smile when we meet some one ..and in Islam Muslims also ordered to smile when they greet to each other .so we should follow this .and smile have pleasant effect on other people .
    Nice topic ..thanks for sharing ...:))
    the smile
    Is it good to approach someone with a smile or a surly face? Is it necessary to smile when greeting somebody?  Do we have to smile when we meet? To w…
  • Kioyn kei mera dost, Sharoon Sunny acha admi. Naya sal mubarak hain. Thanks, for your nice comment. Again, happy new year!

Sharoon Sunny said:

Yah it is interesting topic 

the smile
  • Yah it is interesting topic 

• Cam on Viethung! Some people find it difficult to smile as if it coast them money. Can you believe that? In your nice intervention, you mentoned that the man who smiles is always happy, friendly, confident, humours, smart. Those are the good things everyone wants to have. You have given a good description for the smiling person. Thanks Viethung.Again, happy new year!

viethung said:

Smile, yes  it is an interesting topic. Smile, you can see it in everywhere, everyday. the life lacks alot of things, It beccome boring if smile disappear. You will see, if you meet a person with smile in his lip. That means he is humorous, happy, smart, confident, friendly. One person is like this, for sure everyone likes to approach closely, want to work with, want to make friend with. Therefore, everyone shoult make a smile on your face. you do not lose any thing, but you will get more things for you and spread happyness, joy to others. There are many things we want to talk about smile. And each one have own opinions.Thanks

the smile
  •     Smile, yes  it is an interesting topic. Smile, you can see it in everywhere, everyday. the life lacks alot of things, It beccome boring if smile disappear. You will see, if you meet a person with smile in his lip. That means he is humorous, happy, smart, confident, friendly. One person is like this, for sure everyone likes to approach closely, want to work with, want to make friend with. Therefore, everyone shoult make a smile on your face. you do not lose any thing, but you will get more things for you and spread happyness, joy to others. There are many things we want to talk about smile. And each one have own opinions.Thanks

This reply was deleted.