Replies

• Hi hadeel, 

I cannot comment right now on this topic cause I am still single and I don't wanna be a full time homemaker in future. In future I might share my experience,  Insha Allah :) 

I had many colleagues who were married and had kids. They would wake up early make breakfast for family and then come to college. I would say working married women have big responsibility on their shoulders. 

• Hi Miss Hadeel, that is why we are the creators of life because we are capable,not only to be mothers, to work, to love, to understand and much more, we are superwomen!!

• I totally agree with you, Cecilia!!!

Best regards.

Nan

• Yes Cecilia, I agreed to words:)))

• Not like that....it is not a burden...spending time with kid is a lovely moments.enjoying moments.But time management is very very important.We have to plan for that..

• Generally speaking, when you love someone, you never take him as burden. Taking care of children has its own charm. I love it 

• Arif, you raised an important issue which is love existence. When love dominates and has its own area, everything would be easy for all parties.

Thank you.

• Hi Miss Hadeel,

I think if it is a job that isn't so hard to do and a wife can do it easily, that would be fine. However, the main thing for me is being a wife. :)

• Hi Onee-chan,

And what if she is a doctor, a teacher or a trainer which means working and standing up for successive hours, would it be an easy life? Does the husband here have a role to play?

• Well, I believe that culture of our society here in Egypt is one of the reasons for what I call "the psychological burden". 

Plenty of women; some are friends of mine; work in areas which are far in distance from their places of residence. This means that transportation plays an important role in their lives. Also, it has impacts on physical and psychological sides. Transportation affects women's performance level either inside or outside home at work.

Not to mention some other factors that might be called burdens, too. Like, their several responsibilities towards children and dealing with people of different characters and moods. Aaand, what if she was married to a sadistic person or a non-cooperative maaan!?

It's a long issue. 

This reply was deleted.