the person of the year

Who is the person of 2017?  

Could it be Teresa May? Donald Trump, or Rajab Tayyip Erdogan? They are many important men and women who served and presented good work for their societies. They are the unknown soldiers. Unlike other prominent figures like presidents of countries, politicians, sports people and the movie stars. That could be a stunning discovery for all of us.    

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mashaa Allah, mod. Onee Chan! Silakhan, bilang salam saya untuk nya. I guess you love her a lot, don't you, mod. Onee? Thanks for that comment on the person of the year. 

• Danyavaad Rajvir Kaur! Every one is proud of his parents. Don't forget to extend my regards to him. Thanks for your comment.

• Teresa may trump Erdogan.

• The person of 2017 is my sister-in-law. :)

• As  per me the person of 2017 is my father 

• Cam on Sakura! Do you think he might be the person of the year? It is true that that terrorist organization is no more in Irag or Sirya and their danger is less than before. What about his decision that made many nations demonstrate against it? I respect your point of view. Look at the comment of Fahime about the person of the year. Thanks for your opinion. 

• I prefer DTrump than May
  • Ama main bato muafigim, Fahime! I totally agree with you, my respected lady. It should be like that. The person of the year should be very useful to mankind and to the whole world. Thanks for your frankness. I really liked it.

• You are more than welcome duste khubam.

• Mumnoon! I am really glad to be one of your friends. It is important for anyone to say his opinion clearly and without any fear. Thanks again.

This reply was deleted.