the person of the year

Who is the person of 2017?  

Could it be Teresa May? Donald Trump, or Rajab Tayyip Erdogan? They are many important men and women who served and presented good work for their societies. They are the unknown soldiers. Unlike other prominent figures like presidents of countries, politicians, sports people and the movie stars. That could be a stunning discovery for all of us.    

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Main ba shama muafigum! I agree with you, Muhammad, (the enemies of God cannot survive), and they will not survive either. One of them could be the person of the year. I mean Imam Mahdi or general Soleimani. Thanks for your suggestion for that discussion, The Person of the year 2017.

• Main kiya karega, Mr. Mishaikh? Main nahi pata. Mumkin doosri admi aur urat. I am not quite sure myself about it. I just suggested examples and it could be a man or a woman with a moderate policy. I noticed my friend, Fahime gave a good example of the character of the new year. Thanks Mishaikh for your conservative comment. 

• I'm not agree with you dear Dara. In my opinion the person of the year is someone who gave love to this world as much as possible and make this planet a better place to live. 

• Osobylyvy den za mom! Extend my regards to your mom and tell her my sincere greetings. Thanks for your comment.

• I did it. And my mom said to convey her regards to you!:)

• Duzhe dyakuyu Roman! Thanks a lot, Roman. May God bless all the members of your family. 

• Thank you too, Dara Gino! I wish the same to all the members of your family!:)

• Laskavo prosymo Roman. I really appreciate that. Welcome, again. 

• Thank you Dara Gino! I will do that!:)

• Laskavo prosymo Roman! You should be proud of her. We all should be proud of our mothers. In our religion, (Paradise is under their feet). 

This reply was deleted.