Replies

• thanks a lot Gabriel

• You're welcome, abeille! I'm happy that I could help you in a small way. 

• Perhaps you would like to check this out!

https://www.ef.com/wwen/blog/language/10-movies-to-learn-english-with/

10 best movies to learn English with - EF GO Blog
    Learning a language is much easier when you’re enjoying yourself - here are 10 classic movies to help you brush up on your English.
    • The Babadook (2014)?

But she clearly said, "except the horror"! Now she''ll never "master her English". How could you?

• Lol...! I think she is matured and wise enough to SKIP "The Babadook" after reading the synopsis givenAnd, there is no doubt, she can STILL "master her English" by watching the other 9 MOVIES, can't she? By the way, that list of movies was NOT compiled by me. I was merely trying to help her with that list which I found online as I CANNOT AFFORD to spend the time to watch numerous movies and pick a few for her. I'm fully satisfied and very happy that abeilli neither grumble nor reject the list. It shows that she knows what to do with my suggestion. There's an adage used among people in my place, "One man's pleasure is another's pain". We cannot please everyone, can we? For your info, in response to your question "How could you?", I COULD MASTER my English by watching ALL GENRES of MOVIES. In fact, HORROR movies are my FAVOURITE.

3614233094?profile=RESIZE_930x 

abeille
      myEnglishClub (myEC), your page in English
    • Listen, Gabriel Sowrian,

I have a dry wit. It's clearly lost on ya. I was just pokin' fun at the title. Ten Best Movies?

Really?

Image result for audrey hepburn gif

'Course ya did NOT "compile" the list. How could you? Your time is way too precious for that. Leave that to Tom- ''currently enjoying fresh alpine air in Switzerland''.

P.S. Don't yell at me in Caps!

Gabriel Sowrian
      myEnglishClub (myEC), your page in English
    • 0f44b42afe02eaed61fab75fb3e30f3a.gif?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Don't laugh. =(

As much as I hate to be a whiny little brat, but

Related image

Um, ya know what? Never mind.  Peanuuuuuuuts... :D

This reply was deleted.