Everyone likes to travel.... for someone it is a passion....Some people have a great experience already.  And What place you can call: It is the most beautiful place I've ever seen. What place has been engraved out with bold type in your memory....and you would be haapy to go there again?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Kiev is the capital of the Ukraine, the biggest city of this country and one of the most beautiful cities in the world. You may compare Kiev with heart and the main river, called Dnipro, with aorta. Dnipro devides Kiev and the whole country into right-bank and left-bank parts. It looks like Kiev like a father-city keeps its eye on everything happanig around. Hilly landscape provides the city with spectacular sights. Green streets full of gorgeous buildings charm you and seem lure you to go deeper and deeper to get you lost and show you a secret.

Interestingly, that the international tourism magazine Travelers Digest has named Kiev - the home city of the most beautiful women in the whole world.

Some photos of Kiev you can look at:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.253695941318863.61859.1000...

•  Algeria is primarily a tourist place , tourists come to it from everywhere .I have visited several places  but there is  a place it reminds me of  friend I met her  there ,she is my best friend  We  share our sorrow and hapiness  We can not say goodbye for each other. So this place means a lot to me I hope to visit it agian, this is the road to  the most beautiful place for me :))

""""" CHIFFA BLIDA""""""

2383825926?profile=original

• Maybe the most beautiful place is closer than it appears...

• Yesterday I was talking to my friend from India. He told me about a beautiful place in India. It is a part of south-west India named "Kerala". He told me that Kerala is one of the most beautiful places of the whole world. I  decided to find out about this place. Thanks to "uncle google" -he knows everything, I found a photograph with title -paradise of south India...and no more words ...you have to see it..pay attention to KOVALAM- is a fabulous beach in Kerala. :)

• Traveling is my second passion after music. I think that the whole world is a beautiful place, it depends on your viewpoint. I can say that my favorit place in the world is the place that is landing on seaside. I adore the sea, its so fabulous and it transmit to me only happines...

• Yeah...I do agree with you..Our whole planet is amazingly beautiful.  Borderless oceans, green forests, golden deserts, snow-covered mountines... Our planet is perfect, isn't it?

• This reply was deleted.
    • I have never been to Thailand... but I can imagine how beautiful this country is. I want to visit this country in future. Thanks to modern technologies we can find some photos of any country or any place. Good it or bad, but when you usually want to go somewhere....first of all you go to internet and look for some information of that place (Photos, videos ) and when you come to the point of destination you have a feeling that you have been there already. And the feeling of surprise is smudged...your conjectural "WOW"....is nothing more then just little "wow". Your expected feelling of amazement  reduces into an easy feeling of exciting. It's like  drinking some water but not enough to slake your thirst...What do you think guys?

• Hi Lizbeth. Yeah...I'm agree with you ...spending time near mountains or rivers or lying on a beach makes us closer to the nature and for sure makes us healthier... But sometimes I love to go to a mall. Once when I was walking across a mall I met two well-known football players. They were buying some cloth for themselves..I was astonished I could not believe to my eyes .... then I came to them and with thrilling condition of my body I ask them about photo together. They were agree...SO I got a photo with them and full of envy faces of my friends :)

• This reply was deleted.
    • Yeah.... Bali is a wonderful place. In my mind this place ranks as extra amazing. :) I have never been to Bali....but If have an opportunity in future I would be happy to travel there :)

This reply was deleted.