the fear

all people have own fear, from some animals, closing rooms and from other people. so that fear establish over years we want to broke it and kick it off to recycle bin.

the great fear is the fear from other people because you meet people everyday, every minute that fear showing him self in the conversation with others especially strange people our who you meet for first time.

that best way to get over this problem is be cool and talk with any people and say hello and smile and make conservation with any body in any time in any please, with the kids and old people.      

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "fear is part of our genetical make-up" --- Right! I didn't think about it, but fear is a very important survival tool.

I guess the only problem comes when the 'normal' fear becomes 'irrational' fear and that put you on awkward situations. Just like the irrational fear of cats and cucumbers XD

tumblr_nxikpz7g9Q1s02vreo1_500.gif?width=300

cucumber-cat-01.gif?width=300

cats-are-scared-of-cucumbers-gif.gif?width=300

MljgJNN.gif?width=300

cat-scared-by-cucumber-1.gif?width=300

• Living in fear is the lowest depth level of misery. It make us slaves.
    We all have our own struggle to get rid of our fears, in a greater or lesser extent. And usually is a never ending 'battle'...

73aa7abe6d21729d581f997371a247c8.jpg

• than you for your comment

• thank you for the comment

• Nice topic,but fear is a negative feeling it usually have a drive that lay back in one past..it is aphsycological desease..the best way to cure it is by facing it..
    More important it is or dinary to deal fear..but do not go far with it
This reply was deleted.