I'm Ralph and have changed from teaching in a brick and mortar school, based in La Paz, Bolivia, that ran a full tech immersion program. I now teach English online to adult students, some beginners and some business people. I have two questions for you. 1) How much time a week do you spend actively studying English-reading, listening writing, doing grammar or conversation with a tutor. I'm not here to criticise. I'm simply curious. 2) How many of you that do some form of homework use any of the following applications
1) www.esl-lab.com for listening
2) www.agendaweb.org for grammar
3) www.kahoot.com for reading, grammar speed drills also. Available from google play and app store for phones and tablets
4) www.quizlet.com for grammar and vocabulary
5) www.elsa.com for pronunciation and accent reduction. Available from google play and app store for phones and tablets
These questions are just me being curious. Please let me know your favorite tech learning tool if I have not listed it.
I look forward to your answers.
follow me on twitter @ralph_d_k
Book a class session with me on www.italki.com Ralph DK