hello everybody. I have a question , and I'd be glad if you can help me! my question is "HOW an Arab English teacher who his native language is Arabian and his students are Arabian native speakers can teach some English sounds like (P,GH, ZH,ch گ چ پ ژ ) to his students??Are they capable of producing these sounds?

Thank you.

** Oops, I forgot to mention that Arabian doesn't have these sounds in its phonetic system!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you so much dear . And I forgot to mention that Arabs don't have these sounds in their phonetic system so it made my question a little confusing ! thank you anyway.

• To learn a new language  the phonics and  sounds  of the  languages  has  to be  introduced and  mastered  .
      It can  never  be taught  through  ones  own  mother  language . 

• Sorry I forgot to mention that they haven't these sounds in their phonetic system! so it made my question a little confusing.

• Hi Fatima

Try introducing tongue twisters and silly  rhymes 

vowel and consonants  exercise  helping again to open up the jaw to polish  up words 

• hello , thank you so much for the answer
    good luck

• Thank you so much dear .

Good luck.

•  All it takes is desire and wanting to learn the language. As an English student, I watch television, read, talk to myself in English and most of all practice with other and teach them what I'd learned; excellent practice. English is just liked any other language with pros and con but constructive. Learning the alphabet by hard and knowing the short and long sounds helps. Also stressing words, sentences and repeating them makes a different.  I'm only a students giving ideas that had helped me plenty.

• Mushkel nadareh Fatima! You are most welcome! 

• Hi, Fatima Amiri!

I don't know how to teach them, but I am sure, they are capable to pronounce each sound. 

• Khaili mumnoon! It is a matter of learning how to do it, Fatima. If you bring a child from your country or my country and raise him in an English speaking country, he or she can speak it fluently and he can be a good teacher too. Some people are talented. They can learn and improve their skills. Thanks for a provoking nice question. 

This reply was deleted.