Tea / Coffee

Which is better, tea or coffee? The talk about tea and coffee will never stop. Just the other day, I took my wife to the hospital and Dr Zainab told her to stop drinking coffee and cappuccino, too. After analyzing her blood, the doctor discovered that the percentage of iron is less in her blood. it caused her headache and dizziness. Dr Zainab told us that caffeine is considered to be the most commonly used psychoactive drug in the world.   

Both coffee and tea contain caffeine.  I drink tea every morning. I do not eat breakfast sometimes, but it is important for me to wake up in the morning and have it. That has been going on for years. I am not nervous, or an ill-tempered man. 

I have bread with tea for breakfast. Does the discontinuation of regular coffee and tea produce the withdrawal of symptoms? Some of us drink tea and the majority drink coffee excessively, like my wife. I am not sure about it.    

When we visit our relatives or friends, they offer us tea or coffee. We have more than three or five cups during one session. For me, if the tea is mixed with milk, I just drink more than five cups. This sounds crazy, doesn't it?    

black coffee.jpg

black tea.jpg

ice coffee.jpg

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mambo Dara

I rarely use the two, I take the coffee when I had a lot of work that requires a  long night stay and I drink tea when my husband is around.

• Well,Mr.Dara,I'd like to say that i have tea always in the breakfast and coffee sometime depending on the weather around.As well know that both of them contain caffeine and as you mentioned it is commonly pychoactive drug in the world..So overdose of it will definitely lead us to some serious problems...
    I think we should have just 1 or 2 cups daily not more than that..Thanks for sharing...:)

• I like tea than coffee. Here, we prefer tea with milk and sugar. But, I think herbal and  green tea  is the best!

• Buenas tardes Glee! Thanks for your quick response. I shall answer you later. It is prayer time here. Thanks again for the nice intervention. 

• Gamza hamnida Inha Kim! I also heard one doctor saying that drinking water is very healthy. My wife drinks one cup daily. She does not like sugar much. The difference between you and my wife is the addiction to it. She becomes nervous if she does not have one in the morning. Thanks, Inha for your frank comment. 

• Subhana Allah! Me too. I like tea in the morning. Thanks, Prisoner of sorrow for your comment. 

• I really like tea especially black tea in morning 

• Dear Dara..

First, I prefer coffee to tea... I drink more than three cups of coffee.

I can't live without coffee to awaken my brain properly.

I think 3cups of coffee isn't bad for health.

but, Im concerning on sugar intake more than caffenin..

I like to drink soy milk and fruits juice as well as coffee everyday too...

all of what I drink are containing high sugar content...

I think all of us should try to drink plain mineral water more than other drink containing various chemicals.

• Muito bem Nicholas! I am like you, I drink tea and I also drink coffee with my wife sometimes. By the way, is it possible to be one of your friends? Extend my greetings to your respected wife. Thanks, Nick for your nice comment. 

• Of course, it will be a pleasure have you like my friend. by the way, I'm drinking coffee right now!! ;D2393862502?profile=original

This reply was deleted.