hi :)

Hi everyone, my name is Annamaria and I'm new in this site. I'm 18 years old and I'm italian. I love playing my violin and reading classic books. I'm very motivated to learn and improve my speaking and writing skills. Do you have any useful advices for me?

Thank you so much.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Step by Step Annamaria.  Speaking skills are hard to improve here unless you find a Skype group you like.  I understand there are several.  Writing skills you can improve by writing blogs, discussions such as this one, and actually by reading which you already enjoy doing.  Good writers are a great source for learning how to write well.  

I have a group - English Questions?  Ask - https://www.myenglishclub.com/groups/english-questions-ask .  I'm a native speaker who taught in Mexico, South Korea and China.  I'm back in the US now but will try to answer any questions you have. 

English Questions? Ask
    MyEnglishClub (MyEC), your page in English
  • HI Annamaria!

It is nice to see your introduction message here! The point that you can play violin is attractive to me. I learned that in childhood. Unfortunately I didn’t proceed.

I learn English language in WHUT during 2002 to 2006 as my major. I would be happy offering you suggestions to make your English studies easy, acceptable and reasonable. First I guess you may do it better than me as your language is close to English.

• Hello, Annamaria

Nice to meet you!

Check my new website https://essayprepper.com/ 

Thanks)

Front Page
    Essay Prepper provides cheap ESSAY writing service ✅ We process all "WRITE MY ESSAY" requests fast ⏰ Top quality writers ONLINE ✅ Order your custom e…
  • 2602880645?profile=original

• Thank you so much!!
  • Hi Annamaria!

Nice to meet you! :) Well, if you wish to boost your English writing skills, you should both read English and write English as much as you can. In this site, you can get involved in blogging and discussion. Comment and get involved with people here in your free time. I hope you will find good friends to improve your spoken English. See you around! :)

2602432489?profile=original

This reply was deleted.