strange traditions

The second time I got married, my wife's aunt brought a tub and went inside with me and my wife to witness the consummation of our marriage. I turned to my wife and whispered in her ear, "Why is she here? what is that big plate for?" My wife answered me that she was going to be with us to wash our feet together and then witness the first sexual intercourse between us. Of course, I disagreed at once and told her to tell her aunt to get out of the room. Then my wife brought a white scarf and put it under her. I didn't care about it and we finished our first night with screams and that red fluid came from her into that white cloth. Then my wife happily and proudly took that piece of cloth to her mother which she showed it to her neighbors and friends and relatives. I was shy when I knew about it. Basically, traditions, habits, and religions differ from one society to the other. In our communities, the chastity or virginity of the bride depends on her hymen. Her husband is the man who opens that membrane. Do you agree to have other people present on your first night of marriage? Does it mean absolute masculinity and feminity for both sides?  What do you think? Is witnessing a consummation of marriage considered a strange tradition? 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mahadsenid Camel! I agree with the development of the medical sciences and the stitching of the hymen. We need the man to be pure too. It's about chastity in ourselves whether men or women. You mean we do not have to be prejudiced against the female. Thanks, Camel for your useful comment. 

Camel said:

Medical sciences are improved'so they stich up to the torn hymen.one can easily decive another.So'let us not fool ourselves'Virginity is not between the legs but on mind.I know some people will criticize me when i say this.Moreover'menbrane of hymen is so sensitive that it can break down with some activities such as horseback action as well as riding bycle.It is not a clue to show a girl's pureness.
    strange traditions
    The second time I got married, my wife's aunt brought a tub and went inside with me and my wife to witness the consummation of our marriage. I turned…
  • Bahut shukriya Saki! Thanks for pressing the like button of the strange traditions!

• Terima kasih Fatimah! Kenapa kamu mau itu? Saya tidak mempunya empat, karena saya masih melihat. Kamu memiliki satu Perempuan? Maksudnya untuk menikah. I hope you are not upset. I am just kidding. Don't tell the members that I want some more. Yes, regretfully yes, some people do it until now. Did you see my friend, Beef? He said that they were not strange, but they were difficult. Thank you!  

Fatimah said:

its really strange tradition
    Do people still keep this tradition till now?
    Kamu punya Berapa isteri ?
    strange traditions
    The second time I got married, my wife's aunt brought a tub and went inside with me and my wife to witness the consummation of our marriage. I turned…
  • Wa Allahi haiyrtani ya Beef. Mumkin asaal sual? Al aada di, indana fi Assudan? Mashkoor ya fardah! Believe me, you are the only member who is on the side of neutrality. There was some sort of consensus from most of the members about the weirdness of the traditions. Of course, we have to respect the good traditions of the nations. I go with you here but making love to my wife on her first night and in front of somebody else, I guess it's more than difficult.  The desire, lust or passion will not come easily in such situations. Maybe, I am wrong here. Thanks, Beef for your unique comment!

Beef said:

Just it is different traditions, not strange. Although my principles is to respect cultures, this tradition aiming the honor of the girl's virginity it  concludes the marriage on 'human genitals'. As the country has diversity in cultures, some communities don't know about it.  

strange traditions
  • its really strange tradition
    Do people still keep this tradition till now?
    Kamu punya Berapa isteri ?
  • Just it is different traditions, not strange. Although my principles is to respect cultures, this tradition aiming the honor of the girl's virginity it  concludes the marriage on 'human genitals'. As the country has diversity in cultures, some communities don't know about it.  

• Gamza hamnida Inha! I really like that very much. The woman should be treated as a human being. There shouldn't be any discrimination or differentiation between her and the man. The man should also be clean and pure. sleeping with many women does not mean manhood or masculinity. Both parties should be honored and respected. They complete one another, don't they? Thanks, Inha for your frank and daring comment! 

Inha said:

First in this writing, there are some words that I didn't learn yet about sex relationship..In my country, people only women not men chastity, although it became weaker than the past. Still, some men says not to get married to girls who make their virgin dirty.... Relationship shouldn't be disorganized and be dealed carefully.But, sticking to chastity doesn't fit in this open erea. Plus, forcing only female it is restricting gender equality. If it's tradition of each country, it should be respected, but it's the custom to change as soon as possible at the same time. 

strange traditions
  • First in this writing, there are some words that I didn't learn yet about sex relationship..In my country, people only women not men chastity, although it became weaker than the past. Still, some men says not to get married to girls who make their virgin dirty.... Relationship shouldn't be disorganized and be dealed carefully.But, sticking to chastity doesn't fit in this open erea. Plus, forcing only female it is restricting gender equality. If it's tradition of each country, it should be respected, but it's the custom to change as soon as possible at the same time. 

• Teskkur Orinbay! That was a good idea. I will try to talk to the moderators about it. Can I be one of your friends? 

Orinbay said:

Next time put 18+ mark above any text of this type.
    strange traditions
  • Next time put 18+ mark above any text of this type.
This reply was deleted.