Replies

• A question made by a person where males - ''sons'' are appreciated moro. No surprise :) Shouldn't have ever been even asked such questions! 

• Both are same. each one has a special place for parents. But it is a commonly accepted belief that fathers are more likely closer to their daughters than sons.

• Xie xie Leo! I wish you luck with your family.  Thanks for your comment on Sons or Daughters. 

• Por kei no? El destino decidira.  Fate always plays its role. Thanks, Mr. Estanis for your comment.   

• We never know who is the better until they grow up, the one who takes care of his parents when they will be old, and maybe sick is the best for them,

Do u think that someone who sends his parent(s) to elderly house is a good man ?!

Parents at that time need you as you needed them when you were a baby, it will be useless to go deeper in this matter. it is OBVIOUS that it is about love not about the gender !

• We never know who is the better until they grow up, the one who takes care of his parents when they will be old, and maybe sick is the best for them,

Do u think that someone who sends his parent(s) to elderly house is a good man ?!

Parents at that time need you as you needed them when you were a baby, it will be useless to go deeper in this matter. it is OBVIOUS that it is about love not about the gender !

• Danyavaad Satya! Thanks for that one word comment. 

• Oi, Dara Gino

Why so far reaching discrimination of children gender??? Don't they say that children are a blessing from our Lord?????? Does any holy script favourise any gender???

I loved all my kids, the kids of my kids and their kids equally...there was no better joy than have all those urchins running wild around me regardless to their gender. :)

• I would like to have two kids,a son and a daughter,it would be perfect for me.

• Let's fate play its role.

This reply was deleted.