Solutions to Global Warming?

The world is hotter than usual...😰

What is your real solution and contribution to solve and stop this global warming?

As for myself, I cannot reduce my electricity consumption.. I work with computer, with fullday air cooler 😔 at home. I also use plastic bubble for packagings.

What I can do now is separating organic and anorganic waste. There are many creative people recycle unused things to be useful again today.

What about you?

Thanks for your time.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sorry, I mistook an article I read. it´s not been changes, but irregularities with analysis of ballots. Finally, the surpreme court decided for Bush as winner of the elections. What confuses me ist that eventhough a small majority voted for Gore Bush could become President. This is not my understanding of democracy. Sorry again.

Anyway, I doubt that true democracy exists anywhere.

you wrote:

As I noted above the correlation between emissions and temperature change over time don't exist. At the time Gore published his book, there were data which showed the emissions and temperature change since 1850 to 2000. Those graphs (from NOAA) showed the temperature did not rise with emissions from about 1850-1930 but started rising as emissions were declining after 1930.

ist it the below graph you´re refering to? To me it rather shows quite clearly, that it are manmade drivers (red) that rise of temperature while natural drivers (green volcanic and solar impact) do not have any impact

I found it in wikipedia.

• https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_change

Do you think wikipedia is telling untruth here?

Climate change
      Climate change includes both human-induced global warming and its large-scale impacts on weather patterns. There have been previous periods of climat…
    • The US is a representative democracy.  When it was founded, there was a lot of discussion on how to make sure the larger states didn't simply control the country.  The solution was to create a system that required the president to not win a majority of the popular vote but to actually get a broad coaltion of supports from the states.  You could read The Federalist Papers to get a better understanding of how and why the US government is set up as it is.  The Supreme Court actually upheld the vote count that Bush won.  Gore wanted to change the vote count (he had fewer votes) BUT he wanted to only recount in the areas that were more likely to favor him and not the whole state.  The Supreme Court properly held that he could not do a selective recount.    The decison is online if you want to check.  The only "irregularites" in the Florida vote was that orchestrtaed by the Gore team in trying to change the vote.

I see you don't take science seriously so I'll leave your other comment without reply.

• I see you don´t want to accept the obvious. what a pity.

The graph "Carbone Dioxide over 800,000 years" is also shown in the wikipedia article I copied my graph from. You should also read the article rather than copy and paste a graph that gives you the comfort of cosiness. You definitely would see the point. Whilst the max CO2 peak within a time span of 800,000 years in your graph is 300ppm in 2015 was measured 400ppm.

• Ah wikipedia.  I am glad to know your expertise is based on such a high level rather than actual science.  I actually read the scientific papers.  Try it some time?

• give me a link there. I like expert´s advice.

and great to have you glad. Happiness and bubble gum is all we need.

btw, your Carbon Dioxide over 800,000 years graph is basing on data from 2008. The new peak was measured in 2015. Can you see the difference?

This reply was deleted.