Smoking

Millions of people smoke cigarettes. Do we have to join and share with them? What about our health, money and time? Are you with it, or against it? Some people say, it's useful for the creation of thoughts!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

•          My friend, who says that; smoking is useful for the creation of thoughts, it is nonsense!!! Unfortunately,  I had this bad habit, one day. At that time all what I aim to, just, to escape the memories of my son death. Every time I lit a cigarette and see its body burns slowly, I feel, as if, it is  crying with my heart. Or maybe, I could hide my grieve behind its smoke. I really don't know!! But all what I know that; the grieve was my heart's prisoner. I, desperately, want to choke him with the cigarette's smock. But all what I gained, a sick heart and a very miserable soul. So, from my bad experience with cigarette, I can say; smoking is your first step to die a live. And that is;  the most cruel kind of death, I can tell. God bless you my friend.

• Dear Sir Dara,

'Smoking' Is a one of most dangerous and selfish habit.Smoking is a silent death.It will kill you step by step.But apace.I'm really don't like when someone smoking.Because not only them. They are effecting everyone  around them.When someone smoking they don't care any kids,pregnancy mothers,patients or anyone.I hate cigarettes.

Thanks for sharing timely topic sir Dara!2643838978?profile=original

death.it
  • Abdennour, Shunu raik fi alhaki diyal Aymen? I guess with patience we can get some way or some mean to overcome this bad habit. 

Abdennour said:

I hope so.

Smoking
    Millions of people smoke cigarettes. Do we have to join and share with them? What about our health, money and time? Are you with it, or against it? S…
  • Mizyan mizyan ya Aymen! Da wahid min alhulul. I will keep that in mind Mr. Aymen. I just keep telling them about the different harmful effects of smoking. You see, my friend, this is considered a useful style, to keep nagging at them about it. Thanks for this nice tip. I knew that if I am patient, I will get some solution for the problem. 

Aymen Hammami said:

It's important to keep raising awareness of the harmful effects of smoking whatever the results we could obtain!

Smoking
    Millions of people smoke cigarettes. Do we have to join and share with them? What about our health, money and time? Are you with it, or against it? S…
  • I hope so.

• It's important to keep raising awareness of the harmful effects of smoking whatever the results we could obtain!

• Mizian! It seems that we are still in the same point at the circle where we started before. Some members describe that as an addiction, others say, they don't care. Try to imagine with me the money that they spend on this smoke, wouldn't it be better if they spend it on their children. Aymen, I won't stop, I will just keep on trying. Maybe, some guy might come up with something. Thanks Ayman for being frank and honest.

Aymen Hammami said:

I think it's hard to convince smokers to give up smoking. Despite the fact that everyone in this planet is aware of the hazardous consequences of smoking on health , most smokers find it difficult to quit this habit.

Smoking
  • I think it's hard to convince smokers to give up smoking. Despite the fact that everyone in this planet is aware of the hazardous consequences of smoking on health , most smokers find it difficult to quit this habit.

• Salam Aymen Hammami, kidaiyr? Mizian! Long time no talk. I hope you and your family are doing fine. Despite those dangerous effects, why do smokers insist on smoking? I noticed that some smokers light the cigarette with the butt of the previous one. It's unbelievable. Seeing and knowing all these results in front of their eyes and they just do it. Do you have any picture or an idea how to convince those smokers? Thanks, Aymen for your nice comment!

Aymen Hammami said:

Smoking is a bad habit and it has dangerous effects on our health!

Smoking
  • Smoking is a bad habit and it has dangerous effects on our health!

This reply was deleted.