Smoking

Millions of people smoke cigarettes. Do we have to join and share with them? What about our health, money and time? Are you with it, or against it? Some people say, it's useful for the creation of thoughts!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hehe, Assalamu alaykum Abdenour, kidaiyr? Bekhair wa la baas alaik. Long time no talk. I hope you are doing fine! You know what made me laugh? The bankruptcy of smoking. It's true. Now some governments try not to support cigarettes and in the same time, they raise their price in the market. Does it really causes the spasm of the artery? I did not know about that. Nour, I want to seek a way out for our smokers. I hope they quit smoking. Thanks Nour!

Abdennour said:

I am totaly against it because smoking causes direct arterial spasm, cancer and other diseases besides, it bankcrupts us within a shrot time.

Smoking
    Millions of people smoke cigarettes. Do we have to join and share with them? What about our health, money and time? Are you with it, or against it? S…
  • I am totaly against it because smoking causes direct arterial spasm, cancer and other diseases besides, it bankcrupts us within a shrot time.

• Maafkan Kurianti, maksud saya, benci. kamu tahu, Bahasa saya tidak bagus. Thanks for showing us your personal experience!

kurniati evalinde saptarina said:

I used to date my future husband when he still smoked even though at the moment he was a factory manager so he and his employees should smoke outside.

I strongly disagree no smoke and better lungs for a better condition, you can save your money as well. That what I should say...

Smoking
    Millions of people smoke cigarettes. Do we have to join and share with them? What about our health, money and time? Are you with it, or against it? S…
  • Benarkah? Kamu perempuan baik! Saya beci merokok. Saya mau sehat. At least, a private problem is solved that way,but what about the others, Kuri? You have done a great job with your husband. I think, he would be very happy by now. Don't forget to extend my regards to him and your family. Thank you!

kurniati evalinde saptarina said:

I used to date my future husband when he still smoked even though at the moment he was a factory manager so he and his employees should smoke outside.

I strongly disagree no smoke and better lungs for a better condition, you can save your money as well. That what I should say...

Smoking
  • I used to date my future husband when he still smoked even though at the moment he was a factory manager so he and his employees should smoke outside.

• Merci beaucoup mon ami, Cecile. I am glad that your manice does not smoke. As you said, I am still trying to seek a way out for this problem. Some members have the experience and the knowledge. I'm still waiting for those experts to talk and tell us about what we do. Thanks Cecile!
    cecile cesar said:
    Dear sir!i hate the smell of cigarette. My man hasn't got this habit.People says that they smoke to clear their minds,i don't belive it.i dont know why it still on sell if you read on it's box.it says(cigarettes kill )some things like that.So i can say i'm against smoking it is not good for health.Hope your blog will make us find the disavantage of smoking,by collecting different oppion.Thanks to share this blog.
    Smoking
  • Muchas gracias Paula! Your story is very touchy. I'm glad you survived that accident. It became the cause of quitting smoking. You are really a brave lady. Extend my regards to your husband and the children.

Paula said:

I used to smoke, my parents told me to stop smoking but I really didn't want to.
    In 2014 I had an accident, a bus trampled me and I was 10 days at the hospital with 3 operations... the result was a few broken bones and I had 2 iron plates with 19 studs in my body. In that moment the only I thought was in my sons, that was the moment when I decided to stop smoking because I wanted to live more years for me and for them. Since 2 years that I'm free of this habit... maybe people think that it´s a wasting of money, and it's bad for the healthbut for stop smoking the person must be really convinced if not it's a really wasted of time. I think that all the campagne against the tabaco and the images in the boxes can help but the most important is the decisión of the smokers.

Smoking
  • Dear sir!i hate the smell of cigarette. My man hasn't got this habit.People says that they smoke to clear their minds,i don't belive it.i dont know why it still on sell if you read on it's box.it says(cigarettes kill )some things like that.So i can say i'm against smoking it is not good for health.Hope your blog will make us find the disavantage of smoking,by collecting different oppion.Thanks to share this blog.
  • I used to smoke, my parents told me to stop smoking but I really didn't want to.
    In 2014 I had an accident, a bus trampled me and I was 10 days at the hospital with 3 operations... the result was a few broken bones and I had 2 iron plates with 19 studs in my body. In that moment the only I thought was in my sons, that was the moment when I decided to stop smoking because I wanted to live more years for me and for them. Since 2 years that I'm free of this habit... maybe people think that it´s a wasting of money, and it's bad for the healthbut for stop smoking the person must be really convinced if not it's a really wasted of time. I think that all the campagne against the tabaco and the images in the boxes can help but the most important is the decisión of the smokers.

• Mujhee tum sei itifag hain. But isn't there any replacement or substitute for this smoke. I mean scientist cannot invent anything to let those smokers be occupied with? it's very puzzled. Up to now, I cannot see any positive attempt for the problem. I hope someone might come up with something in the near future.
    Mishaikh said:

No sane person will go in favour. I had hole in my heart. When I told the doctor I never smoked he said I got survived so far with hole because of not smoking.
    Smoking
This reply was deleted.