Smoking

Millions of people smoke cigarettes. Do we have to join and share with them? What about our health, money and time? Are you with it, or against it? Some people say, it's useful for the creation of thoughts!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Silakhan, bilang salam saya untuk aya dan ibu mu. Peppo, saya tidak suka merokok. faktnya, saya benci dya. Excuse my broken Indonesian language. I am still learning. Tell your father to stop or rather to quit smoking. As you have mentioned, It's bad for the health. Thanks for being honest with us! You and your mom must fight hard to convince him to do so.

Peppo said:

it's optional and rather depend to the people. we all know the fact, there are so many research about this, that smoke is bad for health, bla bla bla... but some people keep doing that. yah, that's human, we have potency to destruct our selves. my dad was a smoker, maybe still do. I have to admit he looks cool when doing that, but cooler when he stops because mum is around, lol xD 

Smoking
    Millions of people smoke cigarettes. Do we have to join and share with them? What about our health, money and time? Are you with it, or against it? S…
  • i suppose smoking is bad habit for health. and i against it.

• it's optional and rather depend to the people. we all know the fact, there are so many research about this, that smoke is bad for health, bla bla bla... but some people keep doing that. yah, that's human, we have potency to destruct our selves. my dad was a smoker, maybe still do. I have to admit he looks cool when doing that, but cooler when he stops because mum is around, lol xD 

•      Dear Dara,

smoking is very bad to our health.Those people I know who started smoking sometime in their life wished to stop it and didn't have the power to manage it.Some others stopped it and gained a lot of kilos.Either or it's a trip without coming back.As far as the creation of thoughts you don't need smoking but moments of living situations and drawing conclusions about them.

• Dhanyawad Seeker. Long time no talk. How are you? I hope you are in a good health. Thanks for your comment! Happy new year!

Seeker said:

Smoking is an addictive habit that ruins the health of the smoker. 

Smoking
    Millions of people smoke cigarettes. Do we have to join and share with them? What about our health, money and time? Are you with it, or against it? S…
  • Muchas gracias mi amgo, Gerardo Munoz! I didn't say like that. I was only asking or questioning if you were with this idea or against it. I have been trying to seek a solution for this issue. Mr. Munoz, our purpose from the discussions is to find a common ground to find a solution for this bad habit. You said it might be addictive habit. We want to cure or repair if we can. Don't forget to extend my regards to your respected family. Thank you!

Gerardo Gordillo Muñoz said:

Hello Dara, about your blog:

* Do we have to join and share with them? Of course you don´t have to join them if you don´t want to. In my country smoking in public places is prohibited, and I consider an excellent idea,whether smoke or not. You can smoke in your home, in some workplaces there is a designated smoking area, etc.

* Are you with it, or against it? I don´t like smoke, but it doesn´t mean I´m against them. "if you are not wiht me, then you are against me..." I´ve never liked this kind of thinking.

Have a nice day my friend.

Smoking
  • Do you think smokers don't know about harmful effects of smoking ??? it's not like that ... smoking is an addiction ... everyone has an addiction (smoking... music... dance... sport ... ect.)... that lead you to replace it with your needs ...

of course you don't have to join them ... find something better for addiction :)

• Hello Dara, about your blog:

* Do we have to join and share with them? Of course you don´t have to join them if you don´t want to. In my country smoking in public places is prohibited, and I consider an excellent idea,whether smoke or not. You can smoke in your home, in some workplaces there is a designated smoking area, etc.

* Are you with it, or against it? I don´t like smoke, but it doesn´t mean I´m against them. "if you are not wiht me, then you are against me..." I´ve never liked this kind of thinking.

Have a nice day my friend.

• Khaili mamnoon Sohaila! Well wether this way orthat, we must do what we can. If it's an addiction, then we are in fronto of a medical and a psychological case. Anyway, thanks for your nice intervention .

Soheila said:

do you think the smokers don't know about harmful effects of smoking ??? it's not like that !!! smoking is a addiction... that means smokers feel better with it ... maybe if you try it once join them :) ... addiction to anything (smoking, sports, dance , music... etc) led you to find a placement for your needs

but we don't have to join them ... just find something better for addiction!!!

Smoking
  • Hahaha! Ruspersky, I agree. It feels somehow offensive to die healthy! We will die anyway, so what is the difference when and why? The main is to live in full and to leave something besides our ashes here.

rysperski said:

Oi there,

When it comes to judge what people should or shouldn't do, I most often than not, refrain myself from doig it.
    On the other hand, though, I wouldn't be myself if I did not leave a sarcastic and acrid comment.
    Whether to smoke or not...We all were born to die... so why die healthier?
    ?

Smoking
This reply was deleted.