Smoking

Millions of people smoke cigarettes. Do we have to join and share with them? What about our health, money and time? Are you with it, or against it? Some people say, it's useful for the creation of thoughts!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Smoking is a bad habit should stay away from them

• Teeka assay! I am not with you Amir Hamza. Rising the price of cigarettes can be one of the solutions. If I do not have enough money, how can I can I buy? It's an important point which you have said. I hope I find other readers who show us how to get rid of this problem. Thanks, Amir for your comment!

AMIR HAMZA said:
    It is clear that smoking is bad for health,money and time. This also well known by a people who are smoker. After knowing the harmful effect of smoking, a smoker could not give up smoking, although they have a intention. You have any IDEA, how or which approach can obliged a smoker to give up smoking. I think rising the price of ciggerate is not a correct solution.
    Smoking
    Millions of people smoke cigarettes. Do we have to join and share with them? What about our health, money and time? Are you with it, or against it? S…
  • It is clear that smoking is bad for health,money and time. This also well known by a people who are smoker. After knowing the harmful effect of smoking, a smoker could not give up smoking, although they have a intention. You have any IDEA, how or which approach can obliged a smoker to give up smoking. I think rising the price of ciggerate is not a correct solution.
  • Khop khon Lavender! It is indeed very harmful, despite that millions are still smoking. I hope you have any suggestion for us, thanks for commenting!

Lavender said:

I can't breathe if there is cigarette smoke around .

Tobacco flower is beautiful but its dry leave is very harmful to human's health .

Smoking
    Millions of people smoke cigarettes. Do we have to join and share with them? What about our health, money and time? Are you with it, or against it? S…
  • I can't breathe if there is cigarette smoke around .

Tobacco flower is beautiful but its dry leave is very harmful to human's health .

• Yansur dinik ya Heba! Allah yakha.leek ya saida ya ameera. We need to have that talk by an expert, Heba. What you have mentioned is correct.  When the people see the prove they will never argue. I really appreciate your efforts with me. Thanks again!

Heba said:

Smoking is so hazardous. It affects health horribly.Of course, We mustn't join or share with them. It ruins health, money and time. people who think it's useful for the creation of thoughts are not right . It damages the cells of brain.It's our duty to urge the smokers to give it up.

Smoking
  • Monsiur Danny, Croyez vous quo? Hahaha, as a smoker, I know that you will try to defend that side who is pro smoking. The lady Dzung said that. She imagines that stress can be relieved or released by smoking. Does she have any medical or psychological prove? You see Danny, that is why we need an advice from an expert in that field. You are ready to defend those millions of people who smoke, don't you, my friend? If the admin Smith gives us any back up, this matter of smoking can be clear up. just, let's wait to see. Thanks again, Mr. Danny, your contribution in this discussion is like the salt for the food, Thank you!

Danny Clark said:

What a great point of view! As long as we can have all three, we can say we are alive! Hahahaha!

Dzung said:

Dzung said…

I smoke sometime, when i'm in stress, and sometime for work.

Smoke is not bad, I saw a lot of very old Japanese still smoke and their health is in good condition.

I remember a Japanese friend told me that, in Japan, every man ought to have 3 things:

- Wine.

- Smoke.

- Woman  :))

Smoking
  • What a great point of view! As long as we can have all three, we can say we are alive! Hahahaha!

Dzung said:

Dzung said…

I smoke sometime, when i'm in stress, and sometime for work.

Smoke is not bad, I saw a lot of very old Japanese still smoke and their health is in good condition.

I remember a Japanese friend told me that, in Japan, every man ought to have 3 things:

- Wine.

- Smoke.

- Woman  :))

Smoking
  • Dhanaywad Devil! Thanks for pressing the like button! Could I be one of your friends?

• Bilkul sahih hain, janab Mishaikh. We know that smoking cause the cancer of the mouth, lungs, in at addition to the heart problem it causes breathing problems too.  Mr. Mishaikh you, me and even the previous commentators like Dzung, Danny, we know it, but when the matter comes from an expert people stop arguing and giving excuses for their smoking habit. I am still waiting to see if any one of our friends is a doctor, he can put in a medical side and we will be totally convinced. Thanks, for your comment!

This reply was deleted.