Replies

• Hi, pint!
    Thank you for reply.
    Now you listen to BOSTON!! (Smokin' at 20:08)

pint said:

He said "Son...That was smokin' good".

Just like smokin' hot, Here "Smokin" means extremely..(something).

Smokin' good = Extremly good, Real good, So good

Smokin' hot   = Extremly sexy, So hot

• Oh, you have in America?

Roman said:

As i said, i have heard similary saying but it is not about voice of this boy. Most likely the voice of the man, who is saying these words in this video, you posted the link.

MUSTANG said:

Hi, Roman
    Thank you for reply.
    How do you use "smoking" in your language?
    Can you put that phrase into English because I don't understand your language?

Roman said:

Hi, MUSTANG! I don't know if it is saying, but i have heard it in my language. And i don't like smoking...

smoking...
    Hi, everyone! Do you say the following expression?   You've got a smoking good voice! Is this my listening mistake again? Just see the source on Yo…
  • He said "Son...That was smokin' good".

Just like smokin' hot, Here "Smokin" means extremely..(something).

Smokin' good = Extremly good, Real good, So good

Smokin' hot   = Extremly sexy, So hot

• As i said, i have heard similary saying but it is not about voice of this boy. Most likely the voice of the man, who is saying these words in this video, you posted the link.

MUSTANG said:

Hi, Roman
    Thank you for reply.

Roman said:

Hi, MUSTANG! I don't know if it is saying, but i have heard it in my language. And i don't like smoking...

smoking...
    Hi, everyone! Do you say the following expression?   You've got a smoking good voice! Is this my listening mistake again? Just see the source on Yo…
  • Hi, everyone!
    I don't smoke either.
    And the subject is not about cigarettes.
    I want to learn about the usage of the word "smoking" of the expression above.
    The first thing, I want you to see the video on Youtube - Just another day
    At the last of this video, the owner says to a 8-9 year-old boy who seems not to smoke yet 
      "...smoking good voice"
    In american slangs, "smoking" is a word for emphasizing "good", isn't it?
    Does anybody know about that?

• Konnichiwa, dara
    Thank you for reply.
    I don't smoke either.
    Of course, we going to be friends.
    Can you add me as a friend?

dara gino said:

Kunichiwa Mustang, I hope to be one of your friends. I like smoking but the problem is I don't smoke. Do you?

smoking...
  • Hi, Roman
    Thank you for reply.

Roman said:

smoking...
  • Kunichiwa Mustang, I hope to be one of your friends. I like smoking but the problem is I don't smoke. Do you?

• Hi, MUSTANG! I don't know if it is saying, but i have heard it in my language. And i don't like smoking...

This reply was deleted.