Replies

• I already been a lot of time...

• Woody tian a, Allen! Wow! My goodness! I won't deny that it is part of our personal and most important personal things. I do not pay my bills through it. I prefer using cash money when dealing with others. I once bought a cell phone by using my smartphone for my wife. There was a delay in receiving it and the company told me that my transfer money couldn't be collected. They told me to send its price again. I use my ATM card when I go shopping or buying things from shops. 

Mr Allen, the lady, Rosemary in her comment, she mentioned using the device excessively leads to undesirable consequences to some children. I agreed with that. Some of them become addicted to that device and they spend the whole day putting those earphones and become isolated from their real life. I really appreciate your logical comment about smartphones.

• A big NO from me on this one. I can't handle 24 hours without my smart phone. I would only do that for medical reasons. I don't want to believe it is an addiction though. I think I am just moving at the same pace with this ever-changing world. This little monster of a device, slowly but surely got itself fully integrated into my life. The bonding is so perfect that, when I don't have it on  me, I feel like I have left one of my body parts home. 

Thanks to it,  I'm always reachable and I can also reach-out to all those who matter to me at any random moment of the day, should need arise.

I use it to do payments for almost everything that I have to pay for within the day.

I use it as a watch and a calendar.

I use it as a notebook

I use it as a personal assistant.

In short it is part of parcel of the smooth functioning of my day.

• Tetapi mengapa, mod. Onee? Can you say why? Thanks for your answer.

• Subhana Allah ya Rosemary! Your comment is absolutely different from all the previous comments. most people ignored this important issue about cell phones. on the other hand, anything that is used excessively leads to its opposite role. Let me give this example if you eat an egg, it is different when you eat five or six pieces of egg. Likewise, if you use your smartphones excessively, and according to that study which you have mentioned in your nice intervention, it will lead to abnormal results, especially to those kids who use smartphones sixteen or twenty hours a day. I am still waiting for the second part of your comment on smartphones. Thank you, Rosemary. 

•     A very nice topic up there :) , I can't stay with it for one day.  Nevertheless  , people in my country  say that smart phones "" make far things close  and get us away from close things ""   we are able to communicate with the whole world using cell phones , we are able to make friendships  from all around  the globe  . However  , we are missing something  important  , which , is being close to our own families  and living  a healthy  social life among them . Many studies  claim that cell phones excessive  use might be a sign of depression  . Many of my friends  say that their kids aren't able to communicate verbally  or speak  good language  , because  the use of cell phones  have had deprived them from normal and innate  ways of communication  , a kind of visual  culture  related to taking and sharing videos  are spread among them . It's a long and big issue  Mr. dara  :) I will come back to write more about it

• Hay Rotary! Maksud anda, kerja kamu sama sama Svetlana? Excuse me, my Indonesian language is not that good. Your job is the same as my friend, Svetlana.  I am still learning how to speak. Many many thanks.  I am very glad to see your comment on smartphones. 

• Definitely Cannot,

but if Im back in my previous job for public relation and hospitality, I might be left my mobile for 12hrs

• YES, I CAN. ))

• Halo Rudin, pertama tama, saya harap akan menjadi teman  anda, mungkin?  Kamu Yadkin, Rudi? I hope to be one of your friends. Thanks for your  comment.

This reply was deleted.