Replies

• Teeka assay Oporazita! Look at the comment of Mr Darius. He considers the mobile phone is like his car or any other important device that you cannot do without. Some people are different, look at the comment of moderator Paula. During off days only and for one or two hours. I have families in different countries and in different continents. I hope this answer helps. Thanks again Oporazita for your comment on smartphones. 

• Khaili mumnoon Darius! I use my car to go to work. I use it when I take out my family. The cell phone is like that as you mentioned in your nice comment. I can add, in case you are surrounded by many members of the family, you can leave it at home as Roses, and Roman stated before. Thanks Darius for your comment on smartphoneso.

• yes i can :)
    my phone got demaged then I didnt use it about a half month

• Yes, Mr. Dara. I can be for 1 or 2 days but I'm curious about your answer...:-) 

Can you?

• Xie xie Leo! I noticed that people who have their families around them do not need their mobile phones. Because if I want to call you and I could not do it then, in that case, I contact your wife or anyone of your kids. Don't you like the football instead of basketball? Thanks for your clear answer to that discussion. 

• Dear mod. Paula, I agree with you to some extent, but if you weren't a moderator, would you do the same? I noticed that some people use their smartphones for many aspects of their life. sending emails, text messages, Whatsapp, Imo ... etc. When you have a big family you can use it on rare occasions.  Mr Roman is like you. He does not like to use his cell phone very often. Thanks, mod. Paula for your nice comment. 

• that's a good question sir,

yes, I can stay away from my smartphone for many days ,,,, bcz I can spend my ample time with MY laptop ,,,,,,,,,n one more thing,,,,,, I never use to regret on anything and m always ready to find an alternative solution ,,,, bcz m a Pakistani ,,,,,,who have never been taught to make any regret on anything

:D 

• Dyakuyu Roman! It is good but won't you miss anyone or feel lonely? Thanks for your straight answer.

• I use phone only when I can't use laptop. So, phone is not so important for me. :D

• Znovo, dyakuyu Roman! The laptop is bigger than the cell phone or I pad devices. As long as it suits you, it is ok. Thanks again for commenting.    

This reply was deleted.