Self-introduction

Hi there. I'm just new here and am glad to join this big family. My name is Vera, given by my first English teacher, and I like to go initials VC as well. I'm crazy about the criminal stories and science fictions, time travel, aliens, to name just a few. By the way, my favorite TV show is Doctor Who. Hope we can make friends here and improve language skills together. All for now. Thanks for your attention!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi dara gino! I know this is a very very very late resonse. But still, I wanna thank you for your warm welcome and I think I will enjoy my time here. Good Day!

• Hi Roman! Haven't been here for a while. When I started learning English, we all were going to choose an English name. I were totally lost and counldn't make the decision, so my teacher helped me. We picked it from the name list on the English text book. Kind of random! But I'm totally ok with that.

• Okay, I got it!

Thank you for the explanation!

• Hi VC! Welcome to MyEC! Enjoy reading/writing blogs/discussions! And also don't forget to join the main chat room! And you will get many friends! And your English level will be increased!

By the way, why and how your teacher can give you the name? Isn't it weird? Or he/she is your family member?

• Hello, Vera! Welcome to MyEC. 

I am not into science fiction, but I am definitely keen on criminal stories, so glad to have you around :) Enjoy your time here!

• Ni hao Vera, I was the only one to welcome you to the club, maybe, you did not notice. Once more, you are welcome to this big family. Mod. Onee was the first one to answer your discussion. I hope to be one of your friends. 

• Thanks a lot.

• Hi VC,

2644046252?profile=original

This reply was deleted.