There are things in this world which can't be explained by our RELIGIONS but can be explained by SCIENCE so if your religion says that a particular thing exist and science claims it doesn't  vice versa...... who would you believe in  SCIENCE OR YOUR RELIGION  and why......

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• .....but it is we who made all these religions ....there was life long before all the religions came into existence ........
    • Yes, There were LIFE long before all the religions came into existence..this is exactly my point why I believe more in religion than science because science failed to explain about "LIFE" ..of how it exist.

Religious books were written by our forefathers which were handed from one generation to another. It was based on their belief and faith in God. Some of our ascendants witnessed the miracle of God  and put in writing so that their descendants will know that God is the source of life. 

• .........Sorry to say but it is really laughable  when you say that Religious books were written by our ancestors or forefathers and that is way we should believe in them ..........as you rightly said all the religious books are based on the belief and the faith of our forefathers.......them wrote whatever they felt or wanted to write........Most of the things written in these religious books are IMAGINATIONS of our ancestors, they are not really true .......by the way things which our ancestors couldn't explain or understand they dubbed them  as  MIRACLES............
    • HA HA HA HA..... Don't took it too literal Narendra. For you to understand the logic behind the reasons you should read and understands the whole paragraph not per sentence because the succeeding sentence will explain the previous  one.

Haven't you heard of the word "RELIGIOUS SCHOLARS"??? Please do make some research...if in science there are scientists, in religion there are also scholars who make research and investigate about the veracity of what was written in the religious books. 

As what you wrote above science keeps on exploring new things. Yes, I agree with you.. there are millions or even billions of science books that were written,printed, published and distributed around the world regarding the scientist new discovery. My question for you Narendra is this ..why is it that until now scientist failed to explain about LIFE?? ..

Do you really believe that man evolve from Apes?? Do you really believe that the development of life is from non-life?? Then give me your reasons why..

As we all know Narendra and it is obvious that you are alive now, is your LIFE now an IMAGINATION?? How will you explain to us about your being alive now?? 

Science only inform us about the process of human body but nothing else.. 

• ........If I accept your point that science has failed to give us any satisfactory explanation for the existence of LIFE on the Earth.......But it has explained so many other important things and it seems that you aren't willing to give any credit to science for that ........But You do appreciate so called RELIGIOUS SCHOLARS who can hardly explain anything ......MY life is not an IMAGINATION but GOD is........
    • Rosemie and Narenda! What a great discussion! There is no place to reply but I will try anyway. You both  excite me so much!

Rosemie, you have expressed a lot of interesting ideas and it is obvious you don't reject science in general. However I can't agree that science is unable to explain archebiosis (what is life origin). In any good chemical laboratory one can get organic matter as a result of non-organic reaction on certain conditions. It is the direct confirmation of Evolution theory. In many museums you can see skeletons of ancient human beings and stages of their development from semi-quardrupeds to bipeds.  Isn't it the confirmation of evolution?  The difference between our and apes'  DNA is only two genes but it is they that are responsible for our ability to think  as humans, i.e., using common sense and our knowledge. I do believe that my ancestors were apes and I feel good about that. So, There has never been a  problem for science to explain life origin. I think the main question is origin of the Universe. Relative theory gives us some explanation but it is "so relative" that I still can't grasp it.

On the other hand, do you really think that Gods created by our imagination  had created the Universe?! Anyway, it is nice to hear your ideas. It is a free world and any truth has always been born in discussions. Thanks for taking part.

Narendra! I can't add anything to your replies for I have the same mentality. However some of what you have said  can be said again and more than once.

Thank you both for the great moments!

• I do appreciate science Narendra. In fact, you can read it in my previous replies.  

I will not repudiate  GOD  for the reason only that  science discover and  explain many things or makes my life comfortable. 

• oh sorry that comment was meant for Asmaa, so Sama it's not your fault  it is mine....i apologise ......
  • nice to know about this forum

for the first time, please forgive me if there is something different with your statement

i'm not too religious but i'm sure believe on my religion (my comment is according to my religion)

science come from humanso so that sometimes or even oftenly science make a mistake

but religion come from Godand surely God know what he make so that there won't be a mistake

and in the end there is no doubt about religion that God give to us

• HI Darjo thanks for participating in the discussion ..your comment seems to have based on your religious point of view rather than facts ... but still a nice comment....bye
This reply was deleted.