Reading books.

Do you like reading books?

For what purpose do you read books?

what kind of books you prefer?

Is it useful or not? how?

Reading interest depends upon age?

Reading is my hobby.But I don't have enough time to read.During travel time I enjoy reading.I read novels for entertainment.I think reading increase our span of attention and improves our curiosity.

What about you?? 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, it depends... Not so much but depends... I don't know how to explain... For example I have one book, that I read when I was maybe 7 years old. But now I don't even want to look at it... That book is too childish, or I don't know how to desctibe it, you know...

• I understand it.....sometimes we feel like that.Our knowledge and experience grew older and those books once upon a time we read becomes a boring one.Our mind needs change in reading concepts.A child shows interest in reading animal stories while adults like love stories. After several years the same person like to read books related to God.It is quite natural.

god.it
      This domain may be for sale!
    • have you read about yourself ? if you don't, you are lack of known of so many things. yes, for an adult, it is important to read first. So, you could consume lot of time for reading a perfect book for yourself.   However best of luck for your reading experience. :)

• I used to read youth literature for killing my time but now I don't have much time to read.

I still trying to read in my day off, It's good for calm my self and help creating my imagination about things and think more positively as It was always written about happiness in our everyday life or how worth simple things could be.

I think age partly made us interest in different kind of books as well as other factors.

• Hi Kala!

Yes, I like to read the books

For interest. I mean to learn something INTERESTING. I don't like to read educational books:(

I prefer interesting books! For example detectives, novels, horrors and just if it is interesting to read, you know...

Ofcourse it is useful! I can't even express all the advantages of reading the books! At least it is upgrading our brain!

I think yes, little bit it depends upon the age! But I think not so much.

You have a great hobby!

Thank you for sharing!

This reply was deleted.