Reaction

What is your reaction when a mistake is committed? Do you confess when you make a mistake and correct it or you just find a justification for your wrongdoings that they are right? Suppose you are the second type of person, would you prefer to change or continue like that? To admit the right even if it is against you is a virtue. Admitting a fault is a kind of courage, some people think so. The arrogance of other people forbids them from doing so. They think it is a kind of cowardice. Thanks for your help.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mujhe Miss Sarah bhee pasand hain! You proved to be a courageous woman, my dear young lady. I really like that. When we are short and could not do things according to their proper way, we should be brave and admit it. Thanks, Miss Sarah for that brave comment. 

• Thanks you Dara for your kinds words for me :). 

• Koy baat nahi, Miss Sarah! Remember we are friends, and I am planning to improve my poor Urdu. Welcome again Sarah!

• Your urdu is good, and I am always here to help you my friend. 

• Tumara merhbani Miss Sarah! I will really be very grateful for you. Tanks again.

• Yes, when I feel that I make a mistake I always apologize. And I like this kinda people who admits their mistakes. 

• Mujhee bhee eyesa tarah, Usratriasat. This happens to anyone of us. Some wounds need a lot of time to heal. Therefore, it is not easy to forgive the wrongdoers. I agree with you, my lady. Don't be sorry. I am glad that you are a courageous person. Extend my regards to your family and friends. By the way, is it possible to be one of your friends? Thanks for your comment.

• Yes, I do mistakes and always try to confess it courageously ...but here I mention you  one thing that many people do mistakes like they hurt you a lot and it can't heal.... so some time it becomes very very difficult to forgive them by heart.sorry to say but its true. 

• Xie xie Iona! It part of our human behavior. I am glad that you admit your mistakes. Watching other people is not right. Our behavior is enough for us to watch. Thanks, Iona for your nice comment. 

• Well,everyone makes mistakes,It's a normal thing.For me,just admit it and correct it.But It's hard to point out other people's mistakes,I think that's kill me.I usually take a long time to e

This reply was deleted.