Reaction

What is your reaction when a mistake is committed? Do you confess when you make a mistake and correct it or you just find a justification for your wrongdoings that they are right? Suppose you are the second type of person, would you prefer to change or continue like that? To admit the right even if it is against you is a virtue. Admitting a fault is a kind of courage, some people think so. The arrogance of other people forbids them from doing so. They think it is a kind of cowardice. Thanks for your help.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Benar - benar Diah! I agree with you. If you are on the side of right, you will never permit yourself to do that. I mean, you will not try to find a justification for your wrongdoing. Nevertheless, thanks Diah for your brave comment on Reaction.

• if I do a mistake, I will try to admit my wrongdoings and try to correct it. But sometimes, I also try to find a justification of my mistakes as a part of self-defend. Even though I know it's a coward and wrong way! But nobody;s perfect, right? 

• Ki dayir Youssef? Shookran bizzaf! Some mistakes are very dangerous. Some of them cost you your life. It is always good to apologize when you commit a mistake that hurt them. Thanks, Youssef for your comment on my discussion, Reaction.

• When I do something wrong that doesn't hurt anyone I keep it deep in my heart because people can make a judgement without knowing who you are. Some may hate you because of one mistake in your life. But when it comes to a mistake  that I feel it may hurt someone's feeling, I appologize and ask forgivness.

• Muchas gracis  purple Raven! Thanks  pressing the  like button.

• Halet  chetore Touraj? I agree with each word you said. As they always say,  if there is a will, there is a way. Confession of your errors is a new start for new steps. I hope you add me to the list of your friends. Thanks Touraj.

• Dios meu! Eres un genio! God bless  you. God has given you the power to give the proper answer. You are unique Mr  Estanis. In a short smple sentence you can express a lot. By the way, at home, I am like you. Thanks, Mr. Estanis that smart comment.

• We have to look at our lives as a story...This story has some ups and downs.
    no one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. We shouldn't let one bad day ruin our life.
    This is the way I look at my mistakes so I never try to hide my mistakes. When I admit my mistakes I will be able to feel free and I never let one bad page in my story tern into a chapter. One mistake does not define the story of my life! I never forget this statement:
    "Have the power to say:I WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH BUT SOON I WILL BE"
  • At work I'm always right even when I'm wrong.

At home I'm always wrong even when I'm right.

• Dear Dino,
    Once again I want to thank you for your attention. Regarding Neymar, I believe that not including him in the top 10 is a warning to him of the behavior he had during the World Cup. The behavior was unfortunate. But I do not know if it will improve, it seems that his problem comes from the family. His behavior has always been this way. It's not worth discussing about it, honestly. He is really much questioned in Brazil, because we already had other big players and bigger than him. He is "burned" in Brazil.
    But, he's technically better than everyone else except Messi and CR7. I do not have much doubt of it.

This reply was deleted.