Reaction

What is your reaction when a mistake is committed? Do you confess when you make a mistake and correct it or you just find a justification for your wrongdoings that they are right? Suppose you are the second type of person, would you prefer to change or continue like that? To admit the right even if it is against you is a virtue. Admitting a fault is a kind of courage, some people think so. The arrogance of other people forbids them from doing so. They think it is a kind of cowardice. Thanks for your help.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Muito obrigado PGM! That was really useful. Indeed, there would be no cisgrace at all. Our arrogance and self pride get in the way in certain circumstances. I really appreciate it Pedro. Thank you.

• It is prudent to avoid it, especially if it can have serious consequences. But when it happens, it's important to take it. The error is human. If you make a mistake, you must assume the same. When you admit the error, you will be able to correct yourself and avoid it again. There is no disgrace in this. It's a noble act to take it on!

• Ssertem magyarorszagot Renata Varga. I am really glad to be one of your friends. I hope to learn Hungarian words from you. I am glad you can confess like any other brave person. Thanks for your straight comment. 

• Asante sana Salma Ibrahim! I agree with you, my lady. Mistakes are part of our human nature and it is always easier said than done. Thanks for accepting me as one of your freinds. 

• Arigato Tam! I go with you, Tam. Of course, the slight mistakes that are done unintentionally, or due to carelessness can be swallowed, but losing our temper is the case. Thanks, Tam for your thoughtful opinion.

• If I made a mistake I would accept my fault and try to rectify it because everybody makes mistakes and it's part of being human. However, it's always easier said than done.

• I think it depend on the mistake. I would admit my mistake, if it is definitely caused by my carelessness. But if not so,  I may make an excuse for it.

• Bahut acha hain! Succinct and to the point as usual. Thanks, Mr. Mishaikh for your brief and to the point comment. 

• The one who accepts his mistakes (sins) and repent, is the bravest one.

Thanks dara.

• Teskkur ederim Gul! Thanks for pressing the like button.

This reply was deleted.