Reaction

What is your reaction when a mistake is committed? Do you confess when you make a mistake and correct it or you just find a justification for your wrongdoings that they are right? Suppose you are the second type of person, would you prefer to change or continue like that? To admit the right even if it is against you is a virtue. Admitting a fault is a kind of courage, some people think so. The arrogance of other people forbids them from doing so. They think it is a kind of cowardice. Thanks for your help.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am that type of person , who admits her mistakes and I have the complete courage to apologize to people when I do so . Honestly I like to avoid harming or hurting others , but sometimes circumstances or certain situations push me to act furiously toward things or comment in away that might cause misunderstandment .
    I apologize and make my point of view clear even if I feel very embarrassed , I don't run from it . Mistakes are part of our nature as human we all make them and they are part of our personal and spiritual growth .
    On the other hand , there are those psychopathic and scoipath who do bad things for the sake of evil and thanks Allah they are few .
    Those won't ever feel sorry for the pains and the mayhem they cause it's their role in the world .
    Mistakes accentuate certain things inside of us , it might accentuate our own inner struggle . As they say the world is based on the contrast principles without wrongs there is no meaning or value for the right , so without mistakes know one will figure out what's the correct things to do .
    There that famous saying by Fyodor Destoveski " I have made mistakes to know the truth "
    At least but not at last , we should accept people apologies and never humiliate them or take revenge at their weak moments . Thanks for sharing this critical topic with us :) :)

• Confession of the mistake is the best way. To hide the mistake and act if it didn’t happen helps no one. Some people feel they can’t be seen except as perfect so they don’t confess to making mistakes. 

• Mistake, anyone did it for any types of work, speaking or making. But it is the great power of man if he realizes his mistake and confesses. So that he gets a chance to recover the loses. 

• When I did any mistake that time I am feeling nervous. Also, I confess for my mistake anytime or anywhere.   

This reply was deleted.