problem with my ec on google chrome

Just a note to tell you that for the last couple of days, my ec has been acting strange on Google Chrome.For example, the chat bar at the bottom of the screen does not appear, can't log out, when I place the cursor on the "Blogs" button, it does not show the "feature blogs" option. And the buttons over the message for using bold, italics, links, etc, do not appear.Is it a problem with Chrome, or what? Because it has happened before.It is working fine on Firefox, though.Have a nice day.Mauricio.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I use Chrome and can't find the same problem. Can you check the browser version? Mine needs updating, so maybe I'll find the same problem when I relaunch. Hopefully it will work itself out. 

• 15.0.874.121 m installed.  Seems it is back to normal now. 

• Fantastic! So glad to hear this. We've had a few members having technical problems and I wonder if it's the same issue. 

• Dear Tara.

Until this morning, the problem continued. I could read your message, but couldn't send a reply, but strangely I could post this discussion.  My chrome version is 15.0.874.120 m and at this very moment there is an update installing.  We'll see what happens after that. I'll let you know.

• It's a problem with Chrome.

This reply was deleted.