Replies

• Saya berharap yang terbaikmu, Diah. I will you all the best in your life, you and your respected family. I guess you are a wise person too. Thanks for your nice comment on the new year 2018. By the way, I am optimistic about it. 

• My simple expectation: to get a better life than this year, to be stronger and more patient to face the problems, and be wiser person.

• Asante sana Komala. May Allah bless you and your family too. In fact, the year 2017 was a very unlucky year for some people and lucky for others, like you. The majority think it was a year of severe complications, wars, trouble here and trouble there. Let's hope as you mentioned, the year 2018 will be a year of peace and tranquility for all of us. Thanks, Komala.

• Walahi ya Ali, ana aiyiz di. Ana ahib un takoon adunya kulaha bekhair. Thanks for your sincere wishes. I know that they are coming from your deep kind heart. Thank you.

• happy new year evry body I expectation for the new year 2018 That peace prevails in the world

• Main aap ku khush kismati ki duaa deta hain. Dear Faisal, I wish you look. We hope the new year will be a year of good luck to all of us. Thanks Rehman for your promising comment. 

• in new year In Sha ALLAH i hope for my best jobs and i will play vital role in my field. Telecommunication

• Terima kasih Adi! Saya harap juga. I hope that you and your family will have a strong belief in Allah. We want health safety. This is always our priority when we ask Allah. Thanks for your nice hopes. 

• Hello Dara,

Thank you so much for this great question. For me, 2017 has been a wonderful year since i was fortunate to achieve most of my set goals. As we gradually enter 2018, it's my greatest hope and prayers that the Almighty Allah keep my family and I save all through the year. To the point, my expectation for 2018 is to become a better person than I am today.To have the opportunity to explore all parts of my country considering the beautiful landscapes, mountains, river and forests. Most importantly, I pray for knowledge, wisdom and a wonderful team to help build and transform my organization in effort to protect our environment from human induced activities that are posing threat to our survivibility.

• my hope in 2018 is that i will be better and have a happier day with my family and stronger belief in Allah swt

This reply was deleted.