Privacy

My wife looks at my mobile phone curiously. Whenever I come back from work and go to the children's room, or the toilet or do anything, she just holds it and begins to see the messages and the pictures. At first, I did not pay attention to it, but lately, I began to feel uneasy about it. I trust my wife and she trusts me, but I feel that observing my mobile phone when I am not around is like invading my privacy. Of course, she has the right to check or fetch it if she feels anything unfamiliar or suspicious about my behavior. The question is, do you feel comfortable if someone looks, checks or spies on your cell phone?     

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Apa yang harus aku lakukan, Diah? Setiap hari, dia melihat mobile saya. I made clear for her that I did not approve of it. In case she notices any suspicious move from my side, she has the right to behave like that. You know women better than me, Diah. Thanks for your comment.

• Eu estous feliz, meu amigo, Pgm! Life should be like that. Trust is there, ok, but at least there should be a gap or a space of privacy for both couple. I am glad you respect the privacy of your wife. I guess it is in our nature. Thanks, Pgm for your respected comment on Privacy.    

• Suasdee Anna, Chan ka tha changraiy? Ohnestly, I am using Samsung Galaxy now. My wife gave me one two months ago. I told her I like to use this Korean one. I guess you are very smart with those smart phones, aren't you, Anna? 

• Ofcourse I feel uncomfortable! But I am not angry if someone takes it or read some my messages...

I have nothing shamful there... Really.

• I will not feel easy but I will not get worried if there is not any objectionable thing with me. There are two things you can do. One tell her about your feelings that you do not like this and would like her to avoid. The other, you just ignore it considering it her right to feel confident about you by doing so.

• Of course NOT! All Men's answer must be NOT. You should ask this Q from Women! some answers may differ! Regards.

• In your case, if you do not feel bothered, why are you discussing this? I would always feel uncomfortable with the invasion of my privacy as well as I have great appreciation for those who trust me.

• I don't feel comfortable at all. But maybe she has right to do it but not too often. If you feel not comfortable, just say it directly to your wife slowly to make her understand. Both must trust each other, and should keep the trust that is given.

• This is lack of respect for the companion. If you trust you do not have to snoop around. Even more, it is an invasion of privacy and even being married, people have individualities, which must be respected. I do not answer calls to my wife, I pick up the phone and hand it to her. Suppose I snoop around her phone.

•  

Teacher

Use iPhone X  ,  scan the user ‘s face .

This reply was deleted.