Replies

• It is a shame if you feel it is shameful.

• selamat pagi Peppo, maksudnya, itu soal hidup dan mati. Saya suka begitu. Anda seorang wanita dari prinsip prinsip. I like that kind of situation Peppo. You are a woman of principles.

Peppo said:

Dear Mr. Dara
    In my opinion it's no use to be ashamed of our origin. We must be feel proud instead. If there is someone who deny his/her origin, there must be a particular reason. It could be they don't know well enough about it or get affected by other's said or people gossip, lol xD at least the reason is rather depend on every person. But if there is a circumstance where I need to choose between admit or deny my origin, I would love to die as my self.
    principles
    Is it a shame to deny my origins?
  • Dear Mr. Dara
    In my opinion it's no use to be ashamed of our origin. We must be feel proud instead. If there is someone who deny his/her origin, there must be a particular reason. It could be they don't know well enough about it or get affected by other's said or people gossip, lol xD at least the reason is rather depend on every person. But if there is a circumstance where I need to choose between admit or deny my origin, I would love to die as my self.
  • Salut Molemane, Evangelina and Estanis, maybe also Jamal and other members referred to that. Meaning to say, it depends on the critical situations. But you are a woman of principles Mol.

Molemane said:

Thanks Mr Dara Gino for posting this wonderful discussion topic , which gave us an opportunity to hear others peoples point of views.Am of the opinion that one should not deny their origins, i really can't understand the reason behind it, but if it could be for a good reason is okay.
    Thanks once again!

principles
  • Thanks Mr Dara Gino for posting this wonderful discussion topic , which gave us an opportunity to hear others peoples point of views.Am of the opinion that one should not deny their origins, i really can't understand the reason behind it, but if it could be for a good reason is okay.
    Thanks once again!

• Ena vilai Kal? Vanakkam! In some way, you agree with Estanis, I guess. Even here in Saudi Arabia, we live with Buddists,hindus. Christians and other religions. We share the same plate and the same drink. stick to your bases, Kal. Don't let the wind of change take your good values away. You are a man of principles. 

Kal said:

I'm Buddhist.I have Muslims,Burger,Tamil & Catholic friends.In my every problems,they attend & help me .(I am also)My son's nursery teachers also Muslims. I Often respect their religion & they respect our religion.I think Principles should be humanity,Heartiest,& Respect others.

principles
  • Hola Estanis. Como estas mi amigo. I really go with that, denying our origins is not a mortal sin. But speaking out of principality values. Origins can be the place of birth, the city, the country, community, religion as Kal mentioned. The term can mean plenty of ideal things. But you have made a good point there, other members might share it with you. You are a man of respect.

Estanis said:

Hi Dara,
    In my view, it's more important feeling proud of ourselves than our origins. We, humans, are more important than any land and I don't think denying our origins could be a mortal sin.

Thanks for your discussion Dara.
    principles
  • I'm Buddhist.I have Muslims,Burger,Tamil & Catholic friends.In my every problems,they attend & help me .(I am also)My son's nursery teachers also Muslims. I Often respect their religion & they respect our religion.I think Principles should be humanity,Heartiest,& Respect others.

• Hi Dara,
    In my view, it's more important feeling proud of ourselves than our origins. We, humans, are more important than any land and I don't think denying our origins could be a mortal sin.

Thanks for your discussion Dara.

• dara gino said:

If my three guesses were wrong, then I am a bad student. 

The Way to the Moon, gamargoba da madloba. Thanks for your point of view.

principles
This reply was deleted.