Replies

• Ola Paulo Roberto Martins, como esta amigo? eu queiro ser seu amigo. I hope to be one of your friends. You are a man of principles. 

Paulo Roberto Martins said:

Of course not. You shouldn't deny your origins. You must have pride of your origins.

principles
    Is it a shame to deny my origins?
  • Daba ana gadin seer lidar albaida wa baadeen lirabat wa Agadeer wa akheeran Marrakesh. Ana kanabgi almagreeb bizzaf ya Jamal. You are a man of principles. 

jamal said:

Ou 3alikoum assalam Mr Dara, i'm good hamdo lillah, thank you  for your kinds words, i'm agree marrakech is a prety city you are welcome any time.

principles
  • we cant not even a single step but until our death without mother father sister and neighbors and religion.From childhood to death next leg our life journey  this origin are parts and parcel of life

• Of course not. You shouldn't deny your origins. You must have pride of your origins.

• Ou 3alikoum assalam Mr Dara, i'm good hamdo lillah, thank you  for your kinds words, i'm agree marrakech is a prety city you are welcome any time.

• Assalamu alaykum Jamal, kidair? bekhair wa la baas alaik! Shookran bizzaf ya aseel. I hope to be one of your friends. I like Marrakesh. I visited it twice last year. You are a man of principles. 

• no its not, we shouldn't deny our origins, 'cos what matter is me , not my origins or relegion or even color.

• Ap asil rahe hain, isli ap aisa bola. You are a woman of principles. Thanks for that!

dara gino said:

Teskkur ederim arkadism Farrog! You are a man of principles. I get the same answer every time. I wonder if anyone has a different background.

Farroq said:

Noooo Never....

principles
  • Teskkur ederim arkadism Farrog! You are a man of principles. I get the same answer every time. I wonder if anyone has a different background.

Farroq said:

Noooo Never....

principles
  • Wow! Eva, you have your own tools of how to reply or answer a certain matter. Going back to my question, I want to say, necessity has its rules as they say. In a critical situation, you change your name, your nationality and even your whole being. What I am talking about here, during normal situations, do we have to behave like that? Let's see if someone else has a different perspective on this matter. 

Evangelina said:

Hello Sir Dara

I found your question quite interesting and a little sad, though I think, it is necessary to see it from different perspectives.

There is a difference is between, being ashamed of and then under some certain terrible circumstances being forced to deny ones origins. If we look back in time, during The Second World War, the way the Jewish people were persecuted or just look around what is going on, in different places around the world, people are being condemned, persecuted even killed for their different religious beliefs.

So can anyone even blame, people in those situations, that they will deny their origins, when it is a matter of life and death, maybe a matter of saving the lives of ones children?

But to answer your question Sir, I can not even understand why a person should deny their background/origins, and have the feeling of being ashamed...I hope there are no person on this entire earth, who feels that way.

Every single person should be so so proud of what they are, their backgrounds, their origins, their beliefs, their culture and most importantly, be proud of the person one become because of that legacy.
    principles
This reply was deleted.